Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Your response has been telling.

You're right, the snp will have a couple of dodgy stories in their closet too. No doubt. The difference being the BBC and tabloids would be all fucking over it as soon as it came out. That difference matters.

I'm pretty sure there aren't BBC journalists (or anyone else for that matter) typing the name of everyone who campaigns with Nicola Sturgeon into Google. Stuart Campbell can do it as it is ultimately how he pays the bills. 

Edited by sparky88

I'd imagine A Thousand Flowers would report something like that as well. But then the point was about whether a mainstream news source would report on this rather than a blogger so fair enough.

2 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Wait, at you suggesting it shouldn't be reported?

Surely not?

No, it was the "granted" bit I was replying to, the guy might be a bit of a tool on Twitter but his site is the only major one scrutinising the Unionists to any worthwhile level.

Has any politician in history not claimed to have had "a great response on the doorsteps"?

I was handed a Tory pamphlet (Ruth Davidson's candidate...we said no...err, that's about it) at work by a very nervous-looking Luke Graham himself a week or two back, and accepted it with a curt "OK", as I'm a deeply professional individual (natch). I'd hate to think that was one of the "great responses" he's had, although I fear it may be.

(incidentally, the correct response to finding any politician on the doorstep is "f**k off, afore I set the dugs on ye", before checking the valuables in case they sent someone in the back door while you were distracted)

9 hours ago, sparky88 said:

Hardly dynamite that will bring about the end of the Scottish Tories though. WOS makes the most trivial shite seem like he's just discovered the da Vinci code. 

You know you're right.  Racism, homophobia, domestic abuse and a couple of court cases is properly trivial.

:blink:

2 hours ago, Fide said:

You know you're right.  Racism, homophobia, domestic abuse and a couple of court cases is properly trivial.

:blink:

He's obviously a nasty piece of work......Racist, homophobic and a domestic abuser.....He can't possibly be Scottish!

1 hour ago, McSpreader said:

He's obviously a nasty piece of work......Racist, homophobic and a domestic abuser.....He can't possibly be Scottish!

The f**k are you on about, you dribbling loon?

7 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Both, rape clause, appealing to the bigots in Scotland etc etc etc

And the fact she is a cow.

I'm in full agreement with you.

Edited by Jambomo

Davidson and every one of her blue-cagouled goons have one thing in common, they've never had to worry about a gas bill in their comfortable lives.  I had one canvass here last week, an impeccably-mannered young chap from just down the road in Helensburgh (different constituency, mind) who was straight out of central casting.  I'd like to think that the 15 minutes he spent warily listening to my polite rant in my front garden was the most instructive time of his GE campaign.

They really are in a parallel universe these folk.

Hopefully next time she tried to get in to a game at East End she's denied entry.

She probably tries to get in for a concession by claiming to be a young boy, or by stealing a pensioner's mobility scooter and firing in through the disabled gate.

Hopefully next time she tried to get in to a game at East End she's denied entry.
She probably tries to get in for a concession by claiming to be a young boy, or by stealing a pensioner's mobility scooter and firing in through the disabled gate.

I never realised she was a parsy hoor as well!