The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

I am getting quite a lot of push back from my "he will need to bulk up" comment, so it's pleasing to see that others can see that as an issue. I really don't mean any ill will towards Morgan at all, but it's weird people disagree on the suggestion his opportunities will improve along with his physique.
As for the English lower leagues, I honestly don't know the sort of coaching that is happening down there - but essentially it shouldn't be any different from up here - yet as you rightfully say it's a "land of giants". I have a friend who is an O's fan (Oxford) and their squad despite being paid pretty much the same as the low end of the Scottish premiership are considerably bigger.

I'm pretty sure it's got something to do with our inferior Scottish genetics - Gordon Strachan[emoji769]

3 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

I'm pretty sure it's got something to do with our inferior Scottish genetics - Gordon Strachanemoji769.png

Yeah, that was cringey. Didn't Strachan back track the next day?

Even then, putting aside the silly answers, despite Scottish football improving other countries have leapt ahead of us. Is it just the money aspect? Can't think of anything else.

1 hour ago, flyingscot said:

See we have extended our contract with the ticketing folk. This has lead to smartphone ticketing at the turnstiles being available. That is dangerously useful from Saints. 

Let's see if it works....

15 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Gary Mack signs a one year extension :D

Interesting. I thought he'd be one of the ones moved on.

Good player at championship level and a little susceptible to injuries, but interesting to see how well he copes up a division.

On 08/05/2018 at 09:40, glenburn bud said:

There is a lot of discussion on B&W army, that if you had the time and patience to read through, then it would make your eyes bleed. That site is full of trolls who have managed to spoil it completely.

Why don't you go over and help the Site out ?  Make some posts, start a  few Threads. You will be made most welcome and you will be helping Div out. 

The ' trolls ' have been binned. 

MAKE BLACK AND WHITE ARMY GREAT AGAIN. 

Instead of sticking the boot in. 

Edited by shull

Why don't you go over and help the Site out ?  Make some posts, start a  few Threads. You will be made most welcome and you will be helping Div out. 
You and your ilk are the ones who ruined that place with your constant shite.

1 minute ago, jimmy boo said:
1 hour ago, shull said:

You and your ilk are the ones who ruined that place with your constant shite.

Give me examples. 

Go through my last 100 posts and maybe my last 20 Threads and show me how much of a Troll I am. 

If over 50 per cent are shite, I will agree with you James. 

In your own time. 

And to you, Jimmy. The Trolls have been binned. 
Come on over and make B &W Army great again. 
You got the gift ? 
I chucked B&W a couple of years ago when you would regularly start a dozen threads per day of utter pish. The threads you didn't start you would hijack and take over. I have no intention of going back to that shitstorm.

32 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
37 minutes ago, shull said:
And to you, Jimmy. The Trolls have been binned. 
Come on over and make B &W Army great again. 
You got the gift ? 

I chucked B&W a couple of years ago when you would regularly start a dozen threads per day of utter pish. The threads you didn't start you would hijack and take over. I have no intention of going back to that shitstorm.

Give it a go James. It has all been cleansed. 

The Forum is thriving. 

2 hours ago, shull said:

Trolls binned you say.....Troll number one has just resurfaced from his Lanarkshire pipe fitting hovel !!!!

Awright VT mate? I've not heard much from you recently, as you've completely shat it and failed to materialise in any meaningful threads for the past couple of months. Spineless c**t. Ripping the piss out of Brechin and Raith fans doesn't count. The record will always show that you can dish out the trolling, but have shat it and hid when the tables turn.
Anyway, we are preparing for life in the top flight while your joke of a club has no manager, a dwindling fanbase and you're failing to offer contracts to your best players who are deserting like rats from a sinking ship. Relegation and part time football surely beckon.
Discernible upward trajectory, indeed.
Get it right round ye.
Its good but it needs more Greggy/Ainsley/Soapy.

You are correct though, he is a shitebag of the highest magnitude.

6 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Awright VT mate? I've not heard much from you recently, as you've completely shat it and failed to materialise in any meaningful threads for the past couple of months. Spineless c**t. Ripping the piss out of Brechin and Raith fans doesn't count. The record will always show that you can dish out the trolling, but have shat it and hid when the tables turn.

Anyway, we are preparing for life in the top flight while your joke of a club has no manager, a dwindling fanbase and you're failing to offer contracts to your best players who are deserting like rats from a sinking ship. Relegation and part time football surely beckon.

Get it right round ye.

Fabulous:lol:

2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

Trolls binned you say.....Troll number one has just resurfaced from his Lanarkshire pipe fitting hovel !!!!

Skim quickly past him if he aint your favourite dude.

55 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Get it right round ye.

That is Delicious.

IMG_0860.JPG.c3083c9d04c4d1e1bd1cedffda23b614.JPG