The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

5 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

You’re missing the crucial points here.

It was Willie Miller who called him an Aberdeen reject and Gallacher then scored to beat you.

If and when a Saints commentator labels him a Saints reject and he then comes and scores then winner against us, then you have a valid point.

🤡

You are right. I missed the vital evidence here and it was a frankly disgusting thing for Willie to say. 

13 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

To be fair he was decent with us part of a team that had success where you have to go back to the 80"s to equal. Wish him nothing but the best at United. 

I still think he,s a good centre half if his remit is to deal with the high balls . I get a bit nervous when he tries to play too much football . Love it when Saints get a thrown and how he manages to steal 10 yards before putting a long throw onto the box .

The highlight of Gallaghers time at St Mirren was undoubtedly as jury foreman in the prosecution case against Charles Dunne for wearing an Aberdeen shirt. 
Fcuk the Dons. Plus he can take take the McDonalds food shite to Dundee. 

👨‍⚖️

Big Charles scrubs up well when he’s not wearing Aberdeen tops:

IMG_3266.thumb.webp.9ee0dcb2520b677e4ed8f2179b47b231.webp

IMG_3265.webp.1f53e768f243f1f94a938b339234f9da.webp

Edited by Molotov

1 minute ago, Stu said:

Interesting one. Plenty of experience although not too many games the last few years.

Don't know anything about him, but I like the approach of moving on two players the wrong side of 30 and bringing in a 28 year old to replace them. 

2 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

Don't know anything about him, but I like the approach of moving on two players the wrong side of 30 and bringing in a 28 year old to replace them. 

He's 29 in the next few weeks, but your point is still valid.

Hope he's fit and hungry and has his best football with us

4 minutes ago, Stu said:

Interesting one. Plenty of experience although not too many games the last few years.

Googled him and it seems that he picked up an injury and whilst out and his replacement performed exceptionally well . So we could have a right fit player raring to go .

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

You are right. I missed the vital evidence here and it was a frankly disgusting thing for Willie to say. 

Nobody said it was “disgusting”

The fact that you can’t get a joke and are still greetin about getting pumped in a game months ago is amusing 🤡

Edited by Captain_Sensible

1 minute ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Right lads, pub recommendations for Saturday. Planning to go to Gilmour Street station and visiting a few en route to the ground.

Not fussy but would rather avoid Wetherspoons type places.

The Court bar. 1 minute from the station, and on route to the stadium. 

12 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Right lads, pub recommendations for Saturday. Planning to go to Gilmour Street station and visiting a few en route to the ground.

Not fussy but would rather avoid Wetherspoons type places.

Last Post right outside the station is a Wetherspoons so patch that.
Bankhouse, Argyll and Court Bar would be your best three to visit IMO.

Or stay in Glasgow and get the 14:35 train to Paisley St.James which is literally at the stadium and at the right end of the ground for you too.

Never heard of our new signing, so that’s a positive. If I’ve heard of him, I’ll have a pre-conceived opinion of him. Much better the Keanu Baccus, Ryan Strain, or indeed Stav Nahmani route of ‘who da’ fcuk’?

Our success to failure rate of ‘who da’ fcuk’ guys under Robbo’ is more than decent. I welcome our latest who da’ fcuk’ signing to the SMiSA FeegieField of Dreams.