The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

Peter Houston :lol:
Anyway, I've thoroughly enjoyed this thread and I'm a bit sad the saga has come to an end. I'd like to thank both the sane and the not so sane St Mirren fans for their stellar contributions. 
You have to hand it to John Nelms and Neil McCann though for their elaborate ploy to get a fellow Dee off the minimum wage and at the same time get him a bigger budget to help him keep the dabs doon.
We got our man and you got yours so it was a win-win for everyone. Especially for us though when Ross gives us £100k for Rory Loy.
Thank you.
Eta: Fuckin hell Ludo , you've made me look like a plagiarising c**t.

Until next time lads [emoji7].

Take care of Jack Ross and Stevie Mallan for us [emoji8][emoji14] x

33 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Hows Houston getting on at Falkirk?

He's doing ok. Difficult getting out a league when your budget is swamped by at least two other clubs every year. If we had  a decent 2 up 2 down setup like most other leagues we'd have had a shot at the top flight by now.

7 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

He's doing ok. Difficult getting out a league when your budget is swamped by at least two other clubs every year. If we had  a decent 2 up 2 down setup like most other leagues we'd have had a shot at the top flight by now.

Image result for seinfeld gif im out

Lot a dirty knickers to be washed by some folk but thankfully there was no need to get them dirty in the first place. 

Time for Jack to finish what he's started and then get the move he deserves after winning us the title next season.

10 minutes ago, Tri-TON said:

Three seasons of being less than mediocre, you're place is in the lower half of the table with Brechin and Dumbarton.

The first of those three seasons was spent in a league you've not reached for three decades, and will never reach again.

Think it's a shame the way Ross has been treated by the club after all he's done to save them from relegation.

He obviously wanted to join Dundee for numerous reasons and has been held back in his ambitions. I'd be surprised if his heart is still in it after the way he's been treated.

If St Mirren had any decency they should have wished him well and thanked for an incredible job