The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

It's the right decision all round to get rid of him. Timed well too with the international break for the new manager to get a bit of time with the squad so fair play to the board for being decisive.

Can't help but think the board need to shoulder some blame for an appointment to go so wrong though.

8 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
1 hour ago, LincolnHearts said:
St Mirren have no option but to empty him. Stone-cold certainties to go down if the swivel-eyed c**t is given much more time in the job.

Damage could already be done. Signed some amount of shite.

Jim McIntyre would sort it out imho. Was a strange one when Lennon went. Would he consider returning/would he come back if approached?

5 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
1 hour ago, LincolnHearts said:
St Mirren have no option but to empty him. Stone-cold certainties to go down if the swivel-eyed c**t is given much more time in the job.

Damage could already be done. Signed some amount of shite.

It's early days, but the lack of a decent centre half is frightening. Jack Baird is far and away our most competent centre half at the moment and we all know he's prone to the odd blunder. 

Other than that I think, whilst light in cover, we have some reasonable players. 

It's a big job for McIntyre or whoever takes over but we're not down yet. 

Have to act now to try and salvage anything from this complete fuckin shambles. If we wait til January we could be far adrift.

I’ve not seen anything so far that makes me confident about winning one more game in this league under this fuckin idiot.

Get him bagged. Now.

7 hours ago, Drooper said:

Aye, I reckon he considers himself unleashed, but there is only so far his credibility will stretch.

Surely you stopped believing him after his made up nonsense re the McGinn transfer fee percentage ?

Spoiler

33%, I know it was 33% :thumsup2, chill oot