Dundee United 2017/2018

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

To be fair I’d have you sectioned.

(Awaits PMS telling me why I legally can’t have Albert sectioned).

It's because he's not mental.

Albert's right though. Willo's been virtually the only guy who has made a positive  contribution every single game he has played this season. If everyone had contributed as much as Willo we might have actually put up a decent challenge for the league.

And it's his birthday apparently. Happy Birthday Willo. 

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

It's because he's not mental.

Albert's right though. Willo's been virtually the only guy who has made a positive  contribution every single game he has played this season. If everyone had contributed as much as Willo we might have actually put up a decent challenge for the league.

And it's his birthday apparently. Happy Birthday Willo. 

Are you qualified to make that diagnosis?  No, I didn’t think so.

You’re talking bollocks about Flood.  If you had said “he’s the only guy who insists on taking quick free kicks every game and invariably fucks it up” I would agree.  The only two stand out games I saw Flood playing were the consecutive matches away to Dumbarton and home to Livi that Ellis was in charge of.

10 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Are you qualified to make that diagnosis?  No, I didn’t think so.

You’re talking bollocks about Flood.  If you had said “he’s the only guy who insists on taking quick free kicks every game and invariably fucks it up” I would agree.  The only two stand out games I saw Flood playing were the consecutive matches away to Dumbarton and home to Livi that Ellis was in charge of.

I am qualified to certify legal capacity actually, if that's what you mean*. From the respective behaviour of each of you on the forum, I'd certainly find it easier to certify Albert as having capacity than you, Granny, and that's before we get to your crazy, swivel-eyed rantings on .. virtually everything. Doesn't make you a bad guy though. 

*Sections 15(3)(c) and 16(3)(c) of the Adults with Incapacity (Scotland) Act 2000.

I think there should be more of an appreciation for our captain. Willo has been our best player this season and if we had a squad willing to put the effort in he does, we could be looking at automatic promotion.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

11 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Utter bollocks. If you think Flood has made a positive contribution every game he has played this season you are clueless/unbelievably blinkered/related to Flood/Csaba Lazslo (delete as appropriate). There is no doubt Flood cares about the club and gives 100% every game but he has been terrible at times this season and to claim otherwise is just bollocks.

3 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Utter bollocks. If you think Flood has made a positive contribution every game he has played this season you are clueless/unbelievably blinkered/related to Flood/Csaba Lazslo (delete as appropriate). There is no doubt Flood cares about the club and gives 100% every game but he has been terrible at times this season and to claim otherwise is just bollocks.

I'm going to file you alongside, Granny. You lie with dogs/old man etc.

13 hours ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Deniz clapped the St Mirrren fans at full time. I’d release the c**t on the basis of that action alone

John McGinn was in the St Mirren end watching the game and cheering on the Saints.... Hibernian should terminate his contract this morning.

What a zoomer you appear to be, good Sir.

I am qualified to certify legal capacity actually, if that's what you mean*. From the respective behaviour of each of you on the forum, I'd certainly find it easier to certify Albert as having capacity than you, Granny, and that's before we get to your crazy, swivel-eyed rantings on .. virtually everything. Doesn't make you a bad guy though. 

*Sections 15(3)© and 16(3)© of the Adults with Incapacity (Scotland) Act 2000.

I for one enjoy Granny's crazy swivel eyed rantings...leave him alone. Go granny.

Hmm, this thread is moving in a direction I am really uncomfortable with; Arabs at each other’s throats,  whilst the sharks are circling... All you lads clearly have not captured the essence of Weegie Arab’s excellent post on being United again, and perhaps we should all reread, digest and let it be a lesson to us all to teach us to stick together in times of adversity.........

:lol:

Hmm, this thread is moving in a direction I am really uncomfortable with; Arabs at each other’s throats,  whilst the sharks are circling... All you lads clearly have not captured the essence of Weegie Arab’s excellent post on being United again, and perhaps we should all reread, digest and let it be a lesson to us all to teach us to stick together in times of adversity.........

:lol:

Mmmmmmmm..........Naw. Kill the heretic. [emoji48][emoji48][emoji48]

1 hour ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

I for one enjoy Granny's crazy swivel eyed rantings...leave him alone. Go granny.

Thank you, I will call as a character witness in my trial for murdering PMS.  I will cite his extreme pedantry and lack of knowledge of football as mitigating factors.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Thank you, I will call as a character witness in my trial for murdering PMS.  I will cite his extreme pedantry and lack of knowledge of football as mitigating factors.

Time for you to trot out your much repeated ‘Dundee’s had two administrations’ line to get everyone back on your side Granny. ;)

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

Time for you to trot out your much repeated ‘Dundee’s had two administrations’ line to get everyone back on your side Granny. ;)

I have been married for 42 years; I am quite used to struggling against adversity.

John McGinn was in the St Mirren end watching the game and cheering on the Saints.... Hibernian should terminate his contract this morning.
What a zoomer you appear to be, good Sir.

Aye I was being 100% serious.

2 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

I’d forgotten that Dundee FC had had 2 Admins SP. Affy decent of you to remind us all!!

2 Admins. FFS. :lol:

Would like to no why Gillespie hasn’t been playing more I thought he was absolutely brilliant last night and was a lot better on the ball than I thought he would be, same with deniz think he has to get a run of games now lewis confidence is shot, mohsni let’s be honest has been a revelation, hopefully wee kick on now

Would like to no why Gillespie hasn’t been playing more I thought he was absolutely brilliant last night and was a lot better on the ball than I thought he would be, same with deniz think he has to get a run of games now lewis confidence is shot, mohsni let’s be honest has been a revelation, hopefully wee kick on now

Getting a start these days seems to depend on your number coming out of Shaba's magical tombola machine........also the position you play in.

48 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Wow.  I thought Gillespie was competent, nothing more.  Barring injury our two holding midfielders would be Fyvie and Stanton.

Deniz had little to do but what he did do he did well.  It will be a disgrace if he’s dropped on Saturday but it would not surprise me in the slightest if he was.

Archived