Dundee United 2017/2018

1 minute ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Last night's team minus Murdoch would suitable for the remainder of the season I reckon.

I genuinely thought Murdoch did OK and given the options I would keep him there.  Would you really prefer Robson?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Accent-Unknown said:

I think you like everything more than you like Albert

Albert has gone off the rails of late.  He will be OK when United get back on course.

10 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

St Mirren's best chances came from down his side. He is not a left back.

I don’t disagree that he’s not a left back but he’s a better option than Robson or Scobbie.  As for Mason...

The quality of our squad is awful; this was highlighted last night when the Maureens were able to bring three decent players off the bench.

Wow.  I thought Gillespie was competent, nothing more.  Barring injury our two holding midfielders would be Fyvie and Stanton.
Deniz had little to do but what he did do he did well.  It will be a disgrace if he’s dropped on Saturday but it would not surprise me in the slightest if he was.

Don’t disagree about the fyvie stanton thing, but I honestly thought he started slowly but really really grew into the game, took ball in some tight positions and got stuck in

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I don’t disagree that he’s not a left back but he’s a better option than Robson or Scobbie.  As for Mason...

The quality of our squad is awful; this was highlighted last night when the Maureens were able to bring three decent players off the bench.

They brought on John Sutton, ffs.

6 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

I’d be happy to have John Sutton in our squad; mind you I’m discussing this with a man who thinks Willo Flood has been outstanding this season.

28 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Sutton and Hypolyte came on - hoping Hypolyte’s long throws would give Sutton a chance of winning a header from them. Worth a go, as we were chasing a goal. Sutton, and it pains me to say it as he has been great for us, is just about done.

Anyone thinking Willo Flood has been outstanding for us this year needs to give their head a wobble. Running around the pitch like a headless chicken seems to win people over for some reason regardless if your constantly being caught out of position, fouling or giving away possession. Flood is part of the problem at Tannadice, not the solution

Anyone thinking Willo Flood has been outstanding for us this year needs to give their head a wobble. Running around the pitch like a headless chicken seems to win people over for some reason regardless if your constantly being caught out of position, fouling or giving away possession. Flood is part of the problem at Tannadice, not the solution

When’s his contract up? 100% commitment to team and club but his best years are behind him and wouldn’t be sad to see him go in the summer.

4 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Clearly no one at the club has been outstanding this season. That's just Granny being Granny. Little grasp of nuance.

21 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Willo's been virtually the only guy who has made a positive  contribution every single game he has played this season. If everyone had contributed as much as Willo we might have actually put up a decent challenge for the league.

I’ll let others be the judge of nuance.

18 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Crack on Granny, Those with an adult reading age will appreciate the distinction. No doubt that will still elude some of our friends but that's okay. They're people too.

Some of us have even mastered the quote function!

4 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

What an achievement. Go you! I bet you've got a Facebook page and everything. :lol:

No this is my only foray into social media.  I’d be worried by the amount of PMSs on Facebook.

Archived