"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

16 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Surely the penny has dropped for Morrison.  Get rid of that fucking idiot and the STs will be bought.

You’d think so, he even said in the interview something like “I know Scot can be a bit abrasive” he’s pissed off half the businesses in Inverness ffs. Abrasive is not the term anyone else would use 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

23 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Surely the penny has dropped for Morrison.  Get rid of that fucking idiot and the STs will be bought.

Even if the Kelty move still went ahead or do you mean both?

3 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

You’d think so, he even said in the interview something like “I know Scot can be a bit abrasive” he’s pissed off half the businesses in Inverness ffs. Abrasive is not the term anyone else would use 

It's not the kind of trait you want in the CEO of a community football club in all honestly. I'd be looking at the person who employed him... Oh wait! 

2 hours ago, BPM said:

Has anyone at ICT ever thought about living within their means and have a playing budget the club can afford? Looks to me that they have been throwing cash at players they simply can’t afford. 

You could say the same about Falkirk and the massive losses they continued to make in League 1.

14 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Even if the Kelty move still went ahead or do you mean both?

Both hopefully.

Well done the Supporters Trust, Morrison needs reminding of the knife edge he's on with the loss of ST's.

You know when all is said and done maybe League 1 and the obvious re assessment of our standing as a club financially could be the making of us for the future, and enable us to go back to a club with players who are totally committed as they once were and where we viewed every game as one we will win, enough with the loanees etc and lets start looking at local players plus some from the Highland League, we did it once and why can't we do it again.

No more Fancy Dan managers and CEO's etc, lets get back to basics and a decent football club again.

2 hours ago, BPM said:

Has anyone at ICT ever thought about living within their means and have a playing budget the club can afford? Looks to me that they have been throwing cash at players they simply can’t afford. 

I see a Falkirk badge. Is this a parody account? 

44 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

You could say the same about Falkirk and the massive losses they continued to make in League 1.

Or Kilmarnock who lost £2.5m to get out the championship? Glasshouses and stones 

Just now, BPM said:

Or Kilmarnock who lost £2.5m to get out the championship? Glasshouses and stones 

The primary difference being I'm not on this threda preaching about clubs overspending. That figure isn't correct either.

Just now, BPM said:

We paid our creditors mind you 

Oh, we know, it's been drilled into us over the years. It hardly entitles the moral stance, particularly after the last few clowns in a minefield years.

But since you're here, remember when your Chairman turned up at a Governance meeting and point blank lied about having a groundshare lease that would've allowed promotion, when nothing of the kind existed? I'm not sure even Gardiner would have the front for that.

7 minutes ago, Oats said:

is this confirmed ? 

You can take it to the bank.  

Will explain later, but Foster is currently doing the corporate stuff that Gardiner used to.  Likely temporary.  

I can DM details later.  Safe to say fan power has won.