• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

10 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Will he be signing any Romanian internationals that the club can’t afford? 

Hopefully.

11 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Will he be signing any Romanian internationals that the club can’t afford? 

Here's a section from an interview Marius Niculae did about his time in Inverness, I think even in the original Romanian the gist comes through.

– Antrenorul ce zice?

– E mulţumit. După ce am bătut-o pe Celtic mi-a zis că am fost “f**king brilliant”. De fapt, cred că a fost cel mai bun meci al meu, deşi n-am marcat. Am întors de la 0-2 la 3-2, am intrat în istoria oraşului. Eu am făcut penaltyul prin care am redus la 1-2. Am alergat atunci de nu mai aveam aer la final. După meciul ăla au venit la club trei oferte din Anglia, una chiar din prima ligă, şi două din Germania.

18 minutes ago, Charles Stiles said:

Tomorrow's announcement -
Seventy7 has appointed Scott Gardiner as Head of Potential Pathways, Systems Improvement, Redesign Projects, Data Analytics, Global Customer Recruitment and Enhanced Interfaces Installation Programmes Director. He will be based in our new World HQ in the QE2, Dubai, room 1690. 

Gardiner has always dreamt of being inside QE2

3 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Keeping a close eye on Makwana’s LinkedIn to see what the big dog makes of all this 

Probably doesn't even know yet , too busy " disrupting" 

7 minutes ago, Buzz Killington said:

Screenshot_20240813-175154.png

Indeed it does!

The grown ups have showed up and taken control...

Hopefully a big crowd now this Saturday v Montrose, and a lot of positivity to carry us forward with some long overdue  sensible decision making both fiscally and in strengthening the squad.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the management team now.

14 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Keeping a close eye on Makwana’s LinkedIn to see what the big dog makes of all this 

"ICT lacked the imagination to see their own potential, I wish them all the best in the future, but their way is not mine.

Visionary disruption requires the laser focus to say no, in the blink of an eye, when the phygital ley lines don't align."

Edited by welshbairn

45 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

They should get rid of the entire board of directors.  They are all culpable for what has happened.  They voted unanimously for the Kelty move, they have been in charge while we haven't paid transfer fees, money for strips etc.  They are all responsible for things like releasing players without paying for operations etc.  They must have all signed off, at least in theory, on the Makwana deal.  Utterly incompetent.

It will be a very tough period, I don't think anyone should think that we are going to be home and free now.  A lot of things will need to be done to improve the club and there will need to be some pain before it gets better I think.

It was previously said Savage wouldn't take on the debt racked up by previous administrations, yet here he is in charge. Do you assume that debt has been written off as part of his takeover, or do you reckon his plans moving forward will be geared towards paying off that debt initially?

Didn’t Morrison, by far and away the biggest creditor as far as I know, sign the battery farm over to him so he’ll get the ‘millions’ from that instead of the club, therefore getting a lot of his money back?

6 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

It was previously said Savage wouldn't take on the debt racked up by previous administrations, yet here he is in charge. Do you assume that debt has been written off as part of his takeover, or do you reckon his plans moving forward will be geared towards paying off that debt initially?

I don't think Savage wants to take over the club single handed, just sorting out the mess for new real world investors.

Edited by welshbairn