• Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

People giving money to this need to give their head a wobble. It’ll go towards HMRC, Puma and Scot Gardner’s legal fees. Administration is inevitable at this point. Better to wait until a phoenix rises from the ashes (hopefully with Savage properly in charge this time) and then support that.

19 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

I see @welshbairn has dug deep into his pockets

IMG_8345.jpeg

Funny cause Merkinch is a dump itself atm filled with junkies & dumb neds causing havoc

This is coming from a Merkincher & someone who attends Clach games when i can. 

The streets surrounding Grant St Park is really bad atm. Probably the worst I've ever seen it in my life.

Just now, Connor Macleod said:

Funny cause Merkinch is a dump itself atm filled with junkies & dumb neds causing havoc

This is coming from a Merkincher & someone who attends Clach games when i can. 

The streets surrounding Grant St Park is really bad atm. Probably the worst I've ever seen it in my life.

Aye, the stroll through the Longman to get to the dump is like a tree lined boulevard.

1 hour ago, Sir Tarmo said:

“Glasgowlichtie” having the shocker of all shockers on this thread. A thread containing the ramblings of Sandy and Otis Blue.

I think you'll find that THIS is the shocker of all shockers on this thread.  

On 02/10/2024 at 08:41, bdu98196 said:

Going to be some salty tears from certain slavering posters on here today about this after jizzing their pants y'day at the death of The Caley

1 minute ago, Sir Tarmo said:

And we’ll still be more relevant than Arbroath could ever dream of being

Let's not forget, we're the reason you got relegated last season.  And don't take our word for it, its the opinion of your manager.  Basically, we're apparently the reason you're in this state.  Doesn't get much more relevant than that.

What has happened to the directors writing off these loans?

I thought that was all sorted but by the sounds of it Ketan is back on the scene because Morrison etc are trying to do anything possible to avoid Admin so they get their money back.

Savage would put us in Admin tomorrow if he could IMO.