"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

4 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Absolutely not.

No guarantee it will achieve a thing and they have already pretty much admitted the begging bowl would just be out again in a few months anyway.

Even if you’re flush with cash then there are a thousand better causes that would be delighted to receive your donation.

Then I'll keep my flush money for buying our own club. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

The worrying thing about ICT is that some of the creditors/ex-diirectors own the land surrounding the stadium outright, and have a floating charge on all the club's assets as well. All the land is on a long term lease from the council, so they couldn't automatically sell it or change it's purpose, but the council hasn't shown itself to be football friendly whatsoever in recent times, so IKEA or some freezone related project might not be dismissed out of hand, 

From what I know two ex directors have or had the lease on the land surrounding the stadium they don't own it. Cameron and Morrison. The council own the land around the stadium outright. The football club owns the stadium.

Its a bit to soon to be talking about replacing the stadium with something else when nothing has been sorted properly yet. Club will probably go into administration this week and we shall see what plan the the administrators come up with to save the club.

Edited by The Black Flag

1 hour ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Stay off our threads. Your rivals are Brechin and Forfar, not The Caley.

Thank f**k for that. 

Both have nicer grounds and a better class of fan.

ICT should be looking forward to visiting them both in the next couple of years, assuming that they don't get promoted & Caley survive that long.

1 hour ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Stay off our threads. Your rivals are Brechin and Forfar, not The Caley.

I've never actually posted anything on this thread before today. You're the one who keeps mentioning Arbroath on here thus the only reason i did post on here.

1 hour ago, keptie said:

Oft 🤣 touchy touchy.

1 hour ago, RedLichtie86 said:

Make us!

23 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Thank f**k for that. 

Both have nicer grounds and a better class of fan.

ICT should be looking forward to visiting them both in the next couple of years, assuming that they don't get promoted & Caley survive that long.

4 minutes ago, keptie said:

I've never actually posted anything on this thread before today. You're the one who keeps mentioning Arbroath on here thus the only reason i did post on here.

The internet has come back.

"Former chairman Ross Morrison was asked if he had any regrets about sticking with Gardiner through the club’s turbulent period. He said: “We kept it going for five and a half years. What does that say? “I think he was very good at his job. Listen, Scot Gardiner could be a big pain in the arse, but he was the best I could find."

:lol:

A ringing endorsement of Morrison and his judgement.

Gardiner did not offer any further explanation about why he supported Ketan Makwana’s offer. He said: “It is a complete pack of lies that anything relating to the £2.5m Seventy7 Ventures deal was handled in any way other than professionally. “This is clearly a cover to explain the board’s behaviour on suspension of that deal. “I will be instructing my lawyers to deal with this accusation immediately.”

If your lawyers are as good as your prospective buyers of a football club I doubt anyone will be concerned Scot.