• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

"I would just like to clarify that should we go into Administration, all funds raised will be used to fund the club expenses in the Administration period and will not be expended on professional fees. "

I think you'll find that this is a decision for the administrators, not for you.

It's a shame Arbroath aren't large enough to have their own forum. In our case, CTO serves as a useful arena for our esteemed elderly fans to debate in, leaving P&B for those with more youthful and/or more abstract outlooks.

Arbroath's lack of a forum means that all the village dafties are let loose in here, souring the experience for everyone.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

6 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Even funnier if you imagine the journalist received it in the format of:

“I TAKE NO INTEREST IN THE VIEWS OF DISGRUNTLED PEOPLE WHO ULTIMATELY FAILED AT THEIR JOBS.” 

He comes across like the lunatic who writes weekly letters into the local paper.

I’m sure Dundee fans will be fascinated to find out that Gardiner did a good job at Dens.

DAFC officials got staff to contact the guy in charge of a Pars online forum and tell him to delete posts in our pre-admin days.

This wasn’t illegal or questionable content either, just posts that criticised the club or made them look daft.

He actually did it as well, the big coward that he is.

Edited by Cardle is Magic