2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Saw that, seems like it was quite sudden.

Very sad, she always had a smile for everyone.

I was in before the st Johnstone game,  put nearly a tenners worth of change in the dnipro box, she said "is that it?" With a very straight face, then burst out 😃 

Scott Burns clickbait article in the Daily Record suggesting that Goodwin is after Jack Alnwick and he is looking to "trump Hibs" who are also interested.

Its almost like this guy only has one base story and he just changes the names of the players involved 😆

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Scott Burns clickbait article in the Daily Record suggesting that Goodwin is after Jack Alnwick and he is looking to "trump Hibs" who are also interested.

Its almost like this guy only has one base story and he just changes the names of the players involved 😆

Scott Burns really needs to get better sources than Dave Cormack/some dodgy agents trying to sell their clients. 

11 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Scott Burns really needs to get better sources than Dave Cormack/some dodgy agents trying to sell their clients. 

There's a reason why Patrick McPartlin has a fancy blue tick next to his name on Twitter, while Scott Burns merely has a profile photo of himself masturbating discretely next to the 'Abbey Road' streetsign 

2 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

There's a reason why Patrick McPartlin has a fancy blue tick next to his name on Twitter, while Scott Burns merely has a profile photo of himself masturbating discretely next to the 'Abbey Road' streetsign 

Patrick McPartlin is a bit of an arsehole?

2 hours ago, Zing. said:

'I understand', 'BBC Sport understands', Sky Sports understands'.

f**k off, journos. Write it in plain English. 'Someone told me...'

But that doesn't sound quite so important or ITK, does it?

What's the sell on clause you lads have for McGinn? Given the market for british players within the UK I could see him being sold for far more than the £50m that was being touted in the summer. If we qualify for the WC and he continues to produce there I could see him going for £100m. 

Mueller's twitter looks like absolute gold btw.

1 minute ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Not sure what the sell-on is, but I'd be very pleasantly surprised if anyone paid £50m for him tbh. Don't think he's consistent enough to play for a top 4 team. Villa is probably the perfect club for him.

Hibs sell on is 15% plus they’ll receive a 1% development fee. St. Mirren get 30% of the 15% plus 4% development fee.

Thing is Villa are fairly rich. It would take an eye-watering sum to let him leave, I don't think he'll kick up a fuss either. As said Villa are basically the perfect team for him so sadly I don't think we'll see any of that sell on fee barring any ridiculous surge in form, change in attitude or Manchester United overpaying by a rather high margin, the latter of which is probably the most likely I'd guess.