1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

Whos all going down next week?  I'm in the home end but f**k it :lol: 

I have fingers crossed for later (next to no chance) and if not, we are going down and will watch in the boozer - dinnae want to sit on my hands, but good you got a ticket mate.

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

Home end?  I could actually have a spare. 

Todays a shambles, I rearranged a load of stuff around the game being tomorrow, so my days all over the place and cant even get online at 12. Someone else looking for me, but wont even know if I have an away ticket til late pm !!!

I suspect that you will get rid of your ticket easily at about 12.15.......................

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Todays a shambles, I rearranged a load of stuff around the game being tomorrow, so my days all over the place and cant even get online at 12. Someone else looking for me, but wont even know if I have an away ticket til late pm !!!

I suspect that you will get rid of your ticket easily at about 12.15.......................

Yeah not worrying about losing the ticket mate was an offer for yourself!  :lol: 

6 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Nice that Des Bremner is guest of honour.

Shame couldn't get Cropley going too, although I gather he has dementia. 

Sorry to hear that about Alex, he was one of my favourite players back in the day. Pure class!