1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Sky Sports reporting that Hearts allocation is not being cut.

I think its pretty obvious who Hibs are talking about here.

Fans of reasonable clubs dont have anything to worry about.

I hope celtc support is cut too.  f**k the IRA terrorist shite. 

2 minutes ago, Dav nan Gael said:

Anti-catholic and anti Irish bigotry has no place in 21st century Scotland. 

Game after game its sung home and away,imagine the uproar if you lot or some other lot where singing black b's this and black b's that !!!!!

I don’t think you’ll find me disagreeing with you.

But I kinda covered this earlier. Until clubs vote for strict liability then the SFA are pretty helpless to do anything.

Then in terms of identifying people it becomes a bit of a nightmare unless they are huckled and identified by police at the match.

Judging by the amount of seethe this is generating from people with Union Jacks, WATP, and Rangers badges in their twitter profiles I can only assume this is a) a good thing and b) specifically about one club

1 minute ago, AJF said:

But I kinda covered this earlier. Until clubs vote for strict liability then the SFA are pretty helpless to do anything.

Then in terms of identifying people it becomes a bit of a nightmare unless they are huckled and identified by police at the match.

We can't vote for strict liability, two teams will block it.  We know who they two teams are and why they would block it.

Rangers and Celtic can control the supporters groups they sell away tickets to.   Stop selling to the bigots spouting their 17th century filth. At least condone the singing, don't just ignore it because the club profit out of it.  IF the club condemned it and took action Ibrox would be half empty. 

Just now, AJF said:

Strict liability is a must now,fingers get pointed at empty seats when the Glasgow 2 rock up,particularly when trfc are in town.

Families and many others do not want to listen to it or put themselves in danger either,so no wonder there's seats lying empty. 

25 minutes ago, AJF said:

Sad and frustrating it’s got to this stage. Away days with your mates is already a thing of the past for matches at Celtic Park, Tynecastle and St Mirren to an extent, now add ER to that list.

I’m in no way saying Hibs are not entitled to reduce the allocation nor am I defending any actions by supporters, it’s just a sorry state we’ve got to.

Couldn’t agree more with the sentiment of what you’ve said but the blame almost entirely lands at the feet of your club.

They started the whole allocation cutting that’s commenced in recent years and the behaviour of your fans is the reason other clubs have followed suit.

Hibs have a particular problem with missile throwing that’s probably worse than nearly every other club in Scotland but the club does a good job of banning these idiots and condoning the behaviour. Any racism and poor behaviour by Rangers fans at games is almost entirely lauded by their fellow supporters and the club rarely utters a word of condemnation for any of it. 

Hibs really had no choice here & I hope it doesn’t impact the derbies and I hope we sort our own house out before it does.

Edited by conboyhibs

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

We can't vote for strict liability, two teams will block it.  We know who they two teams are and why they would block it.

Rangers and Celtic can control the supporters groups they sell away tickets to.   Stop selling to the bigots spouting their 17th century filth. At least condone the singing, don't just ignore it because the club profit out of it.  IF the club condemned it and took action Ibrox would be half empty. 

I’m pretty sure the last time it went to a vote (or an indicative vote) it was a majority of clubs that went against it.

We need points deductions for sectarian singing, same as would happen in European competition (after a few fines).

If Rangers were singing songs about niggers, pakis, jews, muslims - it would be called out all over the media.

Catholics? 

f**k the tattie howkers, even when half of Rangers team are Catholic...................

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’m pretty sure the last time it went to a vote (or an indicative vote) it was a majority of clubs that went against it.

You understand why?

If Rangers fans let off millions of pyro like the last league match at ER, who gets the blame under SL..........Hibs.

UEFA appear to be able to square that circle, and fine / ban racist clubs.

Its a peculiarity (and not a good one) of Scotland that we appear to delight in sectarianism, revel in it, laugh about it - these guys from the radio, ex refs etc do after dinner speeches and get paid to make jokes about it, ffs.

Just now, Leith Green said:

You understand why?

If Rangers fans let off millions of pyro like the last league match at ER, who gets the blame under SL..........Hibs.

UEFA appear to be able to square that circle, and fine / ban racist clubs.

Its a peculiarity (and not a good one) of Scotland that we appear to delight in sectarianism, revel in it, laugh about it - these guys from the radio, ex refs etc do after dinner speeches and get paid to make jokes about it, ffs.

Well, I don’t think that’s really the issue.

From what I can see, back in 2019 all 42 member clubs were contacted by the BBC and asked how they’d vote regarding strict liability and only 3 of the 42 clubs indicated they’d be in favour of it.

The overwhelming majority of these clubs won’t have Rangers visiting them (unless they draw them in a cup competition) so I don’t think you can suggest that clubs are voting against it because they’d get in trouble for the actions of Rangers fans.

Tremendous news. Compare and contrast the reaction Hibs had to the 66 stickers/graffiti and what we’ve heard from the **** about the behaviour of their fans last night. Only one club interested in sorting out the problems in their own support.

Give them both 900 tickets and fire them into the corner of the upper tier. Couldn’t give a f**k if the rest of the stand is empty.

3 hours ago, GroundHoppingBear said:

Compared to the exemplary behaviour of your fans at Ibrox yeah?

If you're going to have a go at other fans at least admit that Rangers away support, like Celtic's, are in the vast majority, vile.

Its instructive that Hibs mentioned no particular club at all, but the responses to the tweet have been almost exclusively from the union jacked loon squad.

Its all very odd, as I am sure I heard them sing that they didnt care if nobody liked them.......................

Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

An open goal for Rangers FC to show they actually are trying to stop sectarianism in their own support. They simple have to acknowledge the fault of their own fans here.

Suspect theyll release a statement tomorrow saying its an awful decision by Hibs and theyll be fighting it instead though.

We all know what they want their support base to be, hating Catholics is part of the brand.

46 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I hope celtc support is cut too.  f**k the IRA terrorist shite. 

It's unpopular in Scotland but imo from the outside this is part of the reason why it doesn't get tackled properly.

Songs about the IRA and Irish independence are obviously also sung at games as often as those songs heard at Easter Road. But those songs are a separate issue from the vehement anti Catholic and anti Irish racism we hear every weekend. I think you need to tackle them on their own and in a different way. 

“No one likes us - we don’t care”

”No Surrender”

”oh ah up the Ra”

On and on these cnuts will go. 

FFS - grow up you utter scum. 

All other clubs in Scotland should just take a collective stance and ban Celtic and Rangers supporters from their grounds. 

Enough is enough. A total cancer on our society.