1 hour ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Mallan is a fantastic signing for us - 4 year deal. 

If we can get Scott Allan and Jamie Maclaren back in (both looking likely) as well as signing Daryl Horgan, we are going to be looking in very good shape (again) for next season, never mind further (likely) signings.  I think Swanson will play a much bigger part this season, so having Swanson,  Mallan,  Allan, Slivka, Boyle and Horgan as midfield options is not bad at all.   Still think there is more to come on top of that! 

Big change in midfield, it's very attack minded. Maybe too lightweight.

Edited by HaikuHibee

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

There's what he brings. 

Just don't bother doing it against us FFS, Stevie.

Fucking hell how many of they goals are absolute bangers btw. He rarely scores a normal goal. Goals from midfield is something we’ve lacked for a while so hope he keeps that up. 

Im interested to see how his all round play is as well.

2 hours ago, Munoz said:

How about Peter Weir, Frank McDougall and Billy Stark ? And on the management side , Sir Alex. 

All good players. no idea what your fans thought of them. You rated fergie so highly you sacked him.

My hypothesis wasn't admittedly very well developed. I just wanted to be gratuitously insulting to your fans. The big fannies.

Picture the scene :

It’s the 31st of October 2018. Hearts are playing Hibs at Tynecastle. It’s the last minute and the score is locked at nil-nil. Hibs have a free kick 25 yards out. I’ve already been thrown out the ground for singing songs about Rudi Skacel and Wallace Mercer. Mallan steps up. Goal.

5 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Picture the scene :

It’s the 31st of October 2018. Hearts are playing Hibs at Tynecastle. It’s the last minute and the score is locked at nil-nil. Hibs have a free kick 25 yards out. I’ve already been thrown out the ground for singing songs about Rudi Skacel and Wallace Mercer. Mallan steps up. Goal.

And more than likely missed by the officials if recent history is anything to go by

10 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Picture the scene :

Or so we thought... replays show the balls hits the bar.. bounces over the line and comes back out.... referee says no goal

Pleased for Stephen, Hibs are a good move for him. When you watch those highlights you have to wonder what the Barnsley managers were thinking.

Reading their forums last year they were obsessed with him bulking up. Play the boy ffs.

Hibs will sell him for 7 figures eventually. Great business