He’s still going imo. Glad to see we aren’t just bending over and taking the first few offers that land on our table. We will absolutely get the best deal available to us, we’ve handled transfers like this for some time now. We need to act now and identify replacements, that’s the most important thing here.

14 minutes ago, Ylf said:

What’s hibs hopes for the new season? Second place? Think you have a really good squad.

You think? I think if they lose McGinn they'll be distinctly average, can see them struggle to stay above Hearts tbh. Ourselves and Killie will overtake both.

You think? I think if they lose McGinn they'll be distinctly average, can see them struggle to stay above Hearts tbh. Ourselves and Killie will overtake both.

Depends if they get Allan again and could possibly get a loan midfielder from Celtic as part as McGinn deal

I hope we keep him and he can leave for nothing next summer. The potential prize money and revenue with him being here could be worth it. Even forgetting about money for a minute I’d rather watch him for one last season, he’s been amazing for us since the day he joined. 

3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I hope we keep him and he can leave for nothing next summer. The potential prize money and revenue with him being here could be worth it. Even forgetting about money for a minute I’d rather watch him for one last season, he’s been amazing for us since the day he joined. 

And it means St Mirren miss out on that 10% cut they seem so desperate for 

075AF41F-729F-4025-B995-A2219EB0F561.png.828c5094d1670bf2e8e96ca9c102953a.png

2 hours ago, Zing. said:

The new bid was apparently only £1.75m. c***s. 

Your manager usually has a lot to say about derisory offers for McGinn. Why  so quiet just now ? Don't tell me he's up the back of that CSC bus again, coming back from Armenia ?