14 minutes ago, ShrooTheLookingGlass said:

At least this Aussie lad looks like he can tackle.

A midfield shree of Mallan, Slivka and Hyndman gives me the fear.

Exactly. It’s all about finding the correct balance. People keep going on about replacing McGinn but that’s just about impossible for us. We’ve got a new midfield and are going to have to change how we play a bit. 

16 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Danny Swanson to Ross County or Dundee. Been told he can leave before the window shuts.

A waste of talent really, he'll likely be a 32yo playing in the Championship soon.

Hard to blame him for joining his boyhood club, but he must regret it. 

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

A waste of talent really, he'll likely be a 32yo playing in the Championship soon.

Hard to blame him for joining his boyhood club, but he must regret it. 

Been a shambles for him really. He had the court case to deal with and missed most of the first half of last season because his head was messed. He then got involved in the stupid incident when they went to their winter training camp which basically ended him with Lennon. 

We then brought in Allan and he had no chance after that. Played one outstanding game vs Celtc in which he dominated Scott Brown then he only got a minute or two on the pitch the week after. Gutted for him but would be pleased for him to go to County so he couldn’t come back and score against us like he always used to.

32 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I heard it’s St Johnstone he’s heading to. 

Not likely this time.

In both his previous spells with us he was the focal point of our team in amongst a good team of battlers.  This time we are stowed oot with ballers, and it's battlers we need.

If we had enough spare cash after Hopefully signing the new Claude Makelele in the next few days, then he would be a brilliant addition to the squad.

Can't see it though.

47 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I heard it’s St Johnstone he’s heading to. 

I'd say that's a bit likelier than County.  Midfield is the last area we need to be reinforcing.  

If you've got any left backs that the fans think should be starting every week, but the manager seems to irrationally dislike, please let us know though.

3 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

Where you seeing this?

Someone I know - keeping the name close to their chest though.

Being honest, at least one other signing before the window shuts wouldnt be the biggest surprise out there !