12 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Big couple of weeks for him tbh. Needs to get a couple in and needs to win the next two

Huge - and after yesterday Morton will fancy their chances.

2 scraped wins wont do, as (Jambos will love this one 😂) the style of the football needs to improve enormously now in order to win fans back.

It sounds like (I should say, due to travelling I havent seen any of yesterday yet) we were not set up to minimise damage, nor were we set up to take it to Rangers.

So exactly what is this guys "philosophy"?  He has talked the talk, now is the time for him to step up on the training ground.

Final point - this bit about setting the players up is fine "if" the players he has identified and signed are good. So far they look pretty one paced, chicken hearted and lacking in ability. If this is more than "new club bedding in" stuff, then he will be out the door by October.

One of my main concerns is how he reacted to going down to 10 men, not changing it in and putting on Jackson. We needed to sit in and hope for a set piece or slice of luck, instead of that we were wide open on the end of a total embarrassment. Maybe he thought he was away to Oldham or something and not facing a Sevco team in Glasgow vastly superior to his. He's humiliated the club and put us back along with shattering some players confidence. On the players, Mackie should be sanctioned for his idiocy. And dear old Paul Hanlon needs shown the door. The 4 year contract handed to DM is also a joke. They weren't helped at all by Heckingbottom but still chasing shadows about the park.

11 hours ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Two games in and I can't be arsed with this season already. :lol: 

I'm not calling for Hecky to get his P45 just yet but as folk have said some big games coming up for him.

Don't know why he dropped Jackson and Kamberi against sevco. Both played decent vs St. Mirren. 

Come and join us down the bowling club. I'm sure we can get you a visitors pass.

That's us got this Middleton fellow's loan over the line. I can see reasonable quantities of seethe from both the Rangers and Hibs fans already, which makes me happy. I'm hoping a few Celtic fans will join in the gnashing of teeth at this act of treacherous souptakery.

55 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

That's us got this Middleton fellow's loan over the line. I can see reasonable quantities of seethe from both the Rangers and Hibs fans already, which makes me happy. I'm hoping a few Celtic fans will join in the gnashing of teeth at this act of treacherous souptakery.

It's pretty embarrassing, tbf. 

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

He's went to a team which should suit him, Hibs do like to play some football.

A good move.

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Good interview, I’m sure he knows there will be a bit of tension with some fans of both sides coming here which tells me he’s not a fucking shitebag and came anyway. He could have been on his way to Holland by now. 

From Gerrard's comments it sounds as if the decision to go to Hibs over NAC Breda was Middleton's alone.

Good interview, I’m sure he knows there will be a bit of tension with some fans of both sides coming here which tells me he’s not a fucking shitebag and came anyway. He could have been on his way to Holland by now. 

I think he probably feels there’s a better chance of game time at Hibs and maybe preferring to remain closer to home whilst he’s still a youngster. On the face of it, Breda already have a decent amount of young, promising attacking midfielders and forwards. Sydney Van Hooijdonk (Pierre’s laddie) is one of them.

Hope Middleton does well at Hibs and think it’s probably the right move for him just now in terms of getting games under his belt.

43 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Not as embarrassing as wee Budgie backing Craig Levein to the hilt :lol: 

I think having to sook up to Rangers because you've fallen our with your masters in the east end of Glasgow is a bit more embarrassing than backing your manager, even if he is shit. But each to their own.