31 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

What's the patter with this? Do Hibs do another three of these or do you just have a very specific Winter-birthday selection policy?

Presumably going a little way to addressing an issue which means younger (smaller) kids being age grouped by boys clubs and maybe missing out or not able to compete - always playing catch up?

I sympathise, as I was one of the youngest in my year so suffered the same way as a kid.

Spoiler

of course it was nothing to do with me being utter dugshite as a footballer !!

11 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

What's the patter with this? Do Hibs do another three of these or do you just have a very specific Winter-birthday selection policy?

10 hours ago, Green Day said:

Presumably going a little way to addressing an issue which means younger (smaller) kids being age grouped by boys clubs and maybe missing out or not able to compete - always playing catch up?

I sympathise, as I was one of the youngest in my year so suffered the same way as a kid.

Reveal hidden contents

of course it was nothing to do with me being utter dugshite as a footballer !!

Correct!

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/latest-hibs-news/how-hibs-are-leaving-no-stone-unturned-to-discover-the-next-john-mcginn-or-scott-allan-1-4974592

Edited by The Other Foot

On 02/08/2019 at 12:40, AberdeenHibee said:

Got my ticket for Ibrox (haven't missed the past 5 games there!).  

Ibrox and Tynecastle as a Hibs fan are absolutely glorious. Lav it. 

Haven't been since Ivan ripped their ebt all-stars apart.  Total s-hole that should be nuked from space. 

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Thought he was going to Nac Breda, anyway a season at  Hibs could see him develop nicely.

We'll take a tip from the Australian national team and set him up so that the Hamilton Accies back four break his legs before we send him back to you...

17 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

At this point I want anyone who is going to make us better right now. He’s a good player. 

Why would we deal with a lying scumbag club that called our fans thugs who assaulted their players? If they issue a statement apologising for their own fans thuggery and the lies they told about Hibernian and its supporters then we can go onto square one. Until then they can gtf.  

3 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

So much for the new owner putting in money, 19 y/o the Rangers cast off to replace Boyle ON LOAN. Apart from the fact he's not good enough I don't want to take any players on loan from them. 

Don’t want us to loan a rangers youngster. Surely there’s better options out there .

4 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

So much for the new owner putting in money, 19 y/o the Rangers cast off to replace Boyle ON LOAN. Apart from the fact he's not good enough I don't want to take any players on loan from them. 

Did he say he was altering the player budget this year?

42 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

If you are going to due properly, you need to vanish from any league, move ground, change name, move ground again, then take on a third name. Isn’t that right Hibbies?

Ask a Livi fan about this..

...if you can find one...