😂😂😨😂😂😨😂😂😨😂😂😲😂😂😲😂😂😲 We've loaned you Middleton?!? 

That's fantastic😂😂😂😂

I'm not even checking it, just in case it's true. 

Was that Ms. Dumpster using her Ibrox connections? 

Just stick with that two-wingers-no-midfield formation next week - preferably with Middleton on the wing - and do not pick Slivka. 

26 minutes ago, Victor von Doom said:

😂😂😨😂😂😨😂😂😨😂😂😲😂😂😲😂😂😲 We've loaned you Middleton?!? 

That's fantastic😂😂😂😂

I'm not even checking it, just in case it's true. 

Was that Ms. Dumpster using her Ibrox connections? 

Just stick with that two-wingers-no-midfield formation next week - preferably with Middleton on the wing - and do not pick Slivka. 

I doubt Pippa will be allowed to play vs Attila fc. 

Just now, Bohemian said:

FFS

This was the challenge that Heckinbotham had a go about..............and some radges on here said he was "a serial moaner".

Aye, ligament damage from a shocker of a tackle, not even a yellow and our player out for 2 months.

Yep, total moaning b*****d............

10 minutes ago, Green Day said:

This was the challenge that Heckinbotham had a go about..............and some radges on here said he was "a serial moaner".

Aye, ligament damage from a shocker of a tackle, not even a yellow and our player out for 2 months.

Yep, total moaning b*****d............

“Heckingbottom can’t handle the pressure lololol” 

St Mirren put in 3 or 4 challenges similar to that during the game last weekend and only one got punished. Taking on the image of their manager quite well it seems.

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

“Heckingbottom can’t handle the pressure lololol” 

St Mirren put in 3 or 4 challenges similar to that during the game last weekend and only one got punished. Taking on the image of their manager quite well it seems.

Whats most annoying is that the James one came 10 seconds after Allan was cleaned out at the edge of their box - if the ref had blown for that one, the challenge on James would never have happened - dreadful officiating.

Being honest, I dont blame St Mirren for being robust - they will do whatever they need to, and unless pulled up by the ref they can and will just carry on as before.

The refereeing has been awful after one match - I understand there were 2 blatant handballs unpunished in the Ross County match as well.

The SFA needs to start picking refs from other associations than Glasgow and Lanarkshire or we are in for a long and fucked up season.

Get battered by a very good Rangers side, already labelled as favourites for relegation by your own fans.  You love to see it

Hopefully this is a massive wake up call for Hecky and he realises that the midfield is not sorted and his amazing lower English league signings don't make the side better. So far Jackson is somewhat the only one who has looked somewhat decent 

Hopefully this is a massive wake up call for Hecky and he realises that the midfield is not sorted and his amazing lower English league signings don't make the side better. So far Jackson is somewhat the only one who has looked somewhat decent 

This is where we find out whether Heckbot did any due diligence on SPFL....based on today’s car crash I suspect a lot of folk, myself included, will be thinking that he just took it for granted that he was coming to a shitkicker league and his experience in EFL would carry him through. If that’s the case, today will be the first of many bad days for Hibs and the pressure on PH will only increase.

Just now, Florentine_Pogen said:

This is where we find out whether Heckbot did any due diligence on SPFL....based on today’s car crash I suspect a lot of folk, myself included, will be thinking that he just took it for granted that he was coming to a shitkicker league and his experience in EFL would carry him through. If that’s the case, today will be the first of many bad days for Hibs and the pressure on PH will only increase.

Exactly. He managed to make someone else's team click for a decent period last season. Now that it's been long enough for him to make the foundation for it being his own side is he now going to be found out in a big way? He's going to seriously have to go back on his word because we definitely need a player or two that can make this side click and play properly 

I worry whether some of his signings from Doon Soof have come up with that mentality as well "I've played in the EFL Championship/League 1/League 2. This Scotland thing should be a lark"

Thing is, English football isn't a buyer's market. There's so much scrutiny, because of the proximity to the EPL and the Championship, that the market value for players in the English leagues is likely to be about as close to what the player is worth as you're going to find in any league. Bargains will be hard to find what with all the eyeballs tracking everybody.

If you're shopping for cheap players who are priced below what they should be, you should look pretty much anywhere else where you'll be more able to find players who are misvalued (hopefully in your favour). Scotland is one obvious place (*cough*JohnMcGinn*cough*) but Anywhere But England is probably the best place to look. The proper way to do it is buy players from non-English teams and loan players you can't afford from English teams.

Edited by Aim Here

Thing is, English football isn't a buyer's market. There's so much scrutiny, because of the proximity to the EPL and the Championship, that the market value for players in the English leagues is likely to be about as close to what the player is worth as you're going to find in any league. Bargains will be
If you're shopping for cheap players who are priced below what they should be, you should look pretty much anywhere else where you'll be more able to find players who are misvalued (hopefully in your favour). Scotland is one obvious place (*cough*JohnMcGinn*cough*) but Anywhere But England is probably the best place to look. The proper way to do it is buy players from non-English teams and loan players you can't afford from English teams.