Just now, Zing. said:

He’ll 100% need to play with a strike partner.

We're expected to announce May today at some point.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Found the article, just says hes "free to leave", which could be taken any way tbh.

I absolutely adore absolute w****r strikers who spend half time time winding folk up, and the other half scoring then winding folk up. If he does that, he'll be a hero to me.

I’m 100% positive I’ve seen posts from you giving Cummings it tight, quite recently as well :lol: 

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I’m 100% positive I’ve seen posts from you giving Cummings it tight, quite recently as well :lol: 

I'm a bit like that.

1 minute ago, Bohemian said:

Cummings  is far too good for the fermers and that's a fact..

I suppose we'll find out..

I don't really see how McNulty or Cummings would work for us this year. Our team surely has to be built around Allan in a number 10 role. That probably means either a back five, a 4-4-2 diamond (neither of which works with the rest of our squad) or the most suitable option, a 4-2-3-1 type thing like last night. I'd love either of them back as someone to bring off the bench but I can't them see being happy with that, or their wage demands lining up with our budget for a backup player.

I'll be interested to see how he gets on if goes to the Saints.  Proper make or break season for his career. I give it 50/50 on whether he's a huge success or complete failure.

Just now, Alan Stubbs said:

I don't really see how McNulty or Cummings would work for us this year. Our team surely has to be built around Allan in a number 10 role. That probably means either a back five, a 4-4-2 diamond (neither of which works with the rest of our squad) or the most suitable option, a 4-2-3-1 type thing like last night. I'd love either of them back as someone to bring off the bench but I can't them see being happy with that, or their wage demands lining up with our budget for a backup player.

I'll be interested to see how he gets on if goes to the Saints.  Proper make or break season for his career. I give it 50/50 on whether he's a huge success or complete failure.

Yeah either coming in means we would need to play two up front at all times. You can’t pay good money for Flo Doidge And McNulty/Cummings and then only play one at a time. Unless we went 3-5-2/5-3-2 which I don’t think Hecky has even tried yet so no chance of that happening. 

I’m happy with the attacking options tbh. Another Vela type midfielder who gets stuck in would be priority for me. In games against the bigger clubs it would be ideal to have two sitting midfielders next to Allan. Then get Mallan in for the games we should dominate.

3 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Yeah either coming in means we would need to play two up front at all times. You can’t pay good money for Flo Doidge And McNulty/Cummings and then only play one at a time. Unless we went 3-5-2/5-3-2 which I don’t think Hecky has even tried yet so no chance of that happening. 

I’m happy with the attacking options tbh. Another Vela type midfielder who gets stuck in would be priority for me. In games against the bigger clubs it would be ideal to have two sitting midfielders next to Allan. Then get Mallan in for the games we should dominate.

Agree with this. Midfield still looks quite light, even with Slivka to return. A defensive midfielder and a winger/striker would do for me.

Everyone on Hibs.net are away to cut themselves at the fact we haven't signed Omeonga and McNulty. Some even think Hibs have short changed fans by being out-muscled by Brugge and Sunderland 😂😂😂

We were never going to get them and in what Galaxy were we ever going to outmuscle those competing clubs? More than happy with our current squad.  Doige will be more effective than McNulty as a lone striker, plus Kamberi looks like he is back and will thrive off Scott Allan's service which he simply did not have last season. 

Hecky's at the wheel.  Bring it ****ing on. 

image.png.04f58c756f967cca506cf456343fc773.png

Edited by AberdeenHibee

Taking my visiting Dad and Brother to the Whitecaps v Cavalry  game tonight .

Couldn't  really give a f**k about the Caps tbh , however theres a wee felly that plays for Cavalry i'd like to see score tonight......

Dominique_Malonga.jpg

Edited by VanCityHibee

6 hours ago, VanCityHibee said:

Couldn't  really give a f**k about the Caps tbh , however theres a wee felly that plays for Cavalry i'd like to see score tonight......

Dominique_Malonga.jpg

Wee?

7 hours ago, VanCityHibee said:

Dominique_Malonga.jpg

The wizard behind one of the greatest inidividual moments at Easter Road in modern times.  

I was there when he was getting absolute dogs abuse from some of our "fans" in the Scottish Cup First Round game against Raith in 2015/16...scored an absolute screamer and ran straight up to the fans with the "who am I?" celebration. Hero. 

Edited by AberdeenHibee