1 hour ago, afc_blockhead said:

Almost is good enough for them mate.

They also almost completed a flowing attacking move once. Think it was in 1991 or something , I believe it's on the club honours list 

That actually got a laugh out of me. Have a greenie, Blockhead. M5.png.037b8dcbbbbf1a08a55f4890cb3f82fe.png

Gutted about Boyle. Be surprised to see him ever get back to the level he was at before his first injury. Obviously hope I'm wrong on that but two serious injuries to the same knee in quick succession will be really hard to come back from. 

2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Newcastle too strong overall, still think we need some more signings. 

We're going to need someone to fill in for Boyle, but I don't think our signing policy is going to be dictated by the inability to beat an EPL team in a bounce match.

34 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

We're going to need someone to fill in for Boyle, but I don't think our signing policy is going to be dictated by the inability to beat an EPL team in a bounce match.

Yep

Popped over to pantwetters.net to see the reaction to losing 3-1 to the geordie lads. facepalm.jpeg.7562bb71bcbf5eaa1a578f742065774e.jpeg

Some mopes greetin about how some players were chasing shadows toward the end and it deffo means we need more depth.

Newcastle had a forward on that cost £40 million, ffs..................Big Ron Gordon bought Hibs for less than 10% of that.

Some people are just born fuckin stupid and never change.

Edited by Green Day

4 hours ago, Aim Here said:

We badly need another option up front unless Heck is going one up all season which i don't think is the plan.

10 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

We badly need another option up front unless Heck is going one up all season which i don't think is the plan.

Probably agree with that. I was at the game last night, and I also thought you're crying out for a midfielder with a bit of steel. It seems McGinn, McGeouch and Bartley have never really been replaced. Shelvey got so much time and space on the ball to spray passes all around, and no one really took ownership in midfield to make it harder.

That said, I'm told Josh Vela is that style of player so we'll see.

16 minutes ago, Connor1874 said:

Probably agree with that. I was at the game last night, and I also thought you're crying out for a midfielder with a bit of steel. It seems McGinn, McGeouch and Bartley have never really been replaced. Shelvey got so much time and space on the ball to spray passes all around, and no one really took ownership in midfield to make it harder.

That said, I'm told Josh Vela is that style of player so we'll see.

tbf he is one ugly fcker and you wouldn't really want to stray within 20 yards of him, would you?