Whether Boyle is okay or not, it probably shows that we need another backup player. Boyle, Horgan and Newell for two spots is a bit light, especially with Boyle coming off a lengthy injury. Don't want to see Kamberi pissing about at left mid again.

32 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I reckon he'll be a 75m player by 2020.  Hibs get 10m. Imagine the Jumbo seethe.  

St Mirren will be due 125% of any money Hibs make according to Stuart Gilmour..............

St Mirren will be due 125% of any money Hibs make according to Stuart Gilmour..............

So Hibs will get 20% of £50 million = £10 million.
Therefore, as anyone with an ‘O’ Grade (that’s right, I said ‘O’ Grade [emoji38] ) in Arithmetic knows, 125% of £10 million is........err..£17,354.18.

15 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

So Hibs will get 20% of £50 million = £10 million.
Therefore, as anyone with an ‘O’ Grade (that’s right, I said ‘O’ Grade emoji38.png ) in Arithmetic knows, 125% of £10 million is........err..£17,354.18.

That should be just about enough money to add a new wing to the Celtic Clubshop

On 27/07/2019 at 15:43, Raidernation said:

“almost second”...so..... not ACTUALLY second then?

See my previous response

Almost is good enough for them mate.

They also almost completed a flowing attacking move once. Think it was in 1991 or something , I believe it's on the club honours list 

7 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Almost is good enough for them mate.

They also almost completed a flowing attacking move once. Think it was in 1991 or something , I believe it's on the club honours list 

Aww blockhead, what have you done? Any minute now the first of the tag-team will be jumping through the ropes to start hitting you with a blizzard of "the actual state of him..." type put downs and a selection of the usual Monty/Mourinho type GIFs.

22 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Aww blockhead, what have you done? Any minute now the first of the tag-team will be jumping through the ropes to start hitting you with a blizzard of "the actual state of him..." type put downs and a selection of the usual Monty/Mourinho type GIFs.

Isn't this comment just your own take on a 'state of this guy' putdown? If so, welcome to the tag-team!