6 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

It really is mental how little any Hibs players or fans need to do/say to utterly rile the St Johnstone support.

Its bizarre.  

As I said before, fair play to them for the - deserved - cup win but they seem to have a real hardon for us - no idea if they haunt other teams threads but some of them are real jammie wearing spangles.

Critiquing the "Jack Ross" style is fine, but there is no flipside with these nuggets - An objective assessment (i.e. the fucking league table) shows we have won more games, scored more goals, conceded less goals and picked up more points than anyone else outside of Celtic or Rangers. 

But, aye - turgid...........

Final point - no idea what McGinn said about the pitch, but laughable if he moaned  - Easter Road is a fucking tattie field.

(That was a lesson in objectivity - specifically for the jammy wearers looking in).

21 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Its bizarre.  

As I said before, fair play to them for the - deserved - cup win but they seem to have a real hardon for us - no idea if they haunt other teams threads but some of them are real jammie wearing spangles.

Critiquing the "Jack Ross" style is fine, but there is no flipside with these nuggets - An objective assessment (i.e. the fucking league table) shows we have won more games, scored more goals, conceded less goals and picked up more points than anyone else outside of Celtic or Rangers. 

But, aye - turgid...........

Final point - no idea what McGinn said about the pitch, but laughable if he moaned  - Easter Road is a fucking tattie field.

(That was a lesson in objectivity - specifically for the jammy wearers looking in).

449D9964-0411-42A3-9D9B-8AF6A8291A43.jpeg

This guy has done a whole load of pictures of players put through the FaceApp thing - some of the results are..............bizarre

Here is Ofir, but you have to look at the rest - fucking hilarious.

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

no idea what McGinn said about the pitch, but laughable if he moaned  - Easter Road is a fucking tattie field.

He claimed it prevented Hibs "playing football", and was the reason they lost as Saints somehow took advantage of the pitch better. Its a wee heads gone that he backtracks on in the same interview, which is weird.

He also claims you'll be lumping balls forward for the rest of the season, as apparently you've "no choice" when pitches are bad. So look forward to that.

4 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Jack Ross confirmed Marciano is away in the summer. 

Saw this coming for a while to be honest. He’s been a cracking servant, tremendous shot stopper but one of the worst keepers at using his feet.

Wish him well, will sorely miss his smoking hot mrs.

Best keeper we’ve had in my lifetime, not surprised and don’t grudge him the move to be honest, last chance at a decent payday he deserves it.

Wish him all the best, except when he’s playing for Israel against fucking Scotland in our bi-monthly tie.

Already seen some weird Hibs fans on Facebook saying we should drop him now and that Macey is a better keeper 🤦🏼‍♂️

Edited by Les Cabbage

54 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Best keeper we’ve had in my lifetime, not surprised and don’t grudge him the move to be honest, last chance at a decent payday he deserves it.

Wish him all the best, except when he’s playing for Israel against fucking Scotland in our bi-monthly tie.

Already seen some weird Hibs fans on Facebook saying we should drop him now and that Macey is a better keeper 🤦🏼‍♂️

Agreed.

7 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Best keeper we’ve had in my lifetime

I must be a bit older, although hes a despicable character these days Andy Goram was the best keeper I have seen at ER.

On your other topic, rocky will be in goals til the end of the season and I have no worries with either of Macey / Dabrowski in goal next season.

Definitely sad to see Marciano go. Best I’ve seen play for the club although I only started going in the late 90s and it’s hardly a position we’ve recruited well in over the years. I don’t think Macey or Dabrowski will be first choice next season. 

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

I must be a bit older, although hes a despicable character these days Andy Goram was the best keeper I have seen at ER.

On your other topic, rocky will be in goals til the end of the season and I have no worries with either of Macey / Dabrowski in goal next season.

Aye you’ve obviously got a few years on me sir, only Daniel Andersson comes close.

Would like to see Dabrowski given a chance, we never seem to blood any keepers from the youth system and the Dumbarton boys loved him.

11 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Paul Heckingbottom is going to be caretaker boss at Sheffield United. 

Amazing how in football you can be pretty shite at your job and fall up the ladder.

Aye, but he only failed in Scotland so that has probably been airbrushed out of their minds.................

2 hours ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Paul Heckingbottom is going to be caretaker boss at Sheffield United. 

Amazing how in football you can be pretty shite at your job and fall up the ladder.

And the guy Hibs pied for him, Appleton, is doing fantastic at Lincoln City....