Sorry state of affairs tonight.

I don’t really see where we go from here, the club has been utterly mismanaged since the moment Ron Gordon bought the club and just about every decision he’s made has been the wrong one.

The new signings (other than Marshall) look even worse than what we had before and the likes of Joe fucking Newell continue to let us down, that’s 2 cups that his individual mistakes have put us out of in 3 months, must be some kind of record.

Aiden McGeady looks rubbish, Nohan Kenneh regularly gives the ball away and puts us under pressure, Tavares is Jasper 2.0, Miller looks absolutely lost.

We’re only going in one direction while the club is being run by these incompetent morons.

11 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Sorry state of affairs tonight.

I don’t really see where we go from here, the club has been utterly mismanaged since the moment Ron Gordon bought the club and just about every decision he’s made has been the wrong one.

The new signings (other than Marshall) look even worse than what we had before and the likes of Joe fucking Newell continue to let us down, that’s 2 cups that his individual mistakes have put us out of in 3 months, must be some kind of record.

Aiden McGeady looks rubbish, Nohan Kenneh regularly gives the ball away and puts us under pressure, Tavares is Jasper 2.0, Miller looks absolutely lost.

We’re only going in one direction while the club is being run by these incompetent morons.

Newell and Cadden are our best players. Shows how utterly shan things have got. 

3 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Newell and Cadden are our best players. Shows how utterly shan things have got. 

Cadden yup but Newell, absolutely not.

Honestly think out of the current lot he’d be one of the first I’d be getting to another destination.

Cadden, Porteous and Henderson the only 3 from last season I would be bothered if they left.

I can't even get mad at the players tbh. Some are just in the door and the majority of the squad just aren't good at football.

Ron the Con, his failson, that permafaketanned roaster Kensell and the bald snake Kean have utterly scunnered me.

16/1 to finish in the bottom two is a decent price on the basis of this league cup campaign.

New signings getting hooked at half time for looking like they’d never played football before, Josh Campbell at left back, Ryan Porteous continuing to be a total disaster, Aiden McGeady. Some nights work.

2 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Cadden yup but Newell, absolutely not.

Honestly think out of the current lot he’d be one of the first I’d be getting to another destination.

Cadden, Porteous and Henderson the only 3 from last season I would be bothered if they left.

The rest of the shit on show make Newell look a player.  Rocky literally kung fu kicking the ball up in the air was like we used to do youth level and the ball from Leeds cant pass, run or shoot.  Wee Hendo looks ok but would be a sub this time last year.

Its like every man for themselves and never creating a footballing side.  LJ is a bottle job thats let the Gordons sign a shower of absolute shite.

Just now, Ervin H Burrell said:

I can't even get mad at the players tbh. Some are just in the door and the majority of the squad just aren't good at football.

Ron the Con, his failson, that permafaketanned roaster Kensell and the bald snake Kean have utterly scunnered me.

The players annoy me with their challenge the old firm piss.  Shut up and concentrate on football.  Falkirk and Morton ffs. 

Kean seems to destroy football clubs.  Bald owner rimming tit.

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Might be Shaun Maloney. Heard he'd be a banker for the job. ;)

:lol: 

Nap Steve Kean and being serious.  Apologists in our support will say well it cant be worse while posting from Canada and never been to ER in decades. 

4 minutes ago, Zing. said:

16/1 to finish in the bottom two is a decent price on the basis of this league cup campaign.

New signings getting hooked at half time for looking like they’d never played football before, Josh Campbell at left back, Ryan Porteous continuing to be a total disaster, Aiden McGeady. Some nights work.

Rocky and the Aussie Zambernardi worst on show.   Cadden cant cross from the right so lets play him left wing back.  Utter lunacy. 

Wheres the Boyle and Doig money?  There must be shit loads to spend.  Doidge is done too.