Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Stay on a wee island on west coast of Scotland so have to get the ferry to commute to work, we used to use the 1 car to get to the ferry but she has dropped down to part time and i get the train now so we have 2 cars on the island, so now she is driving herself to the ferry terminal carpark and get a call from her sounding a bit perplexed and agitated asking ....do i nèed to dri e into the space or reverse in ? you know i can only reverse out !!

Stay on a wee island on west coast of Scotland so have to get the ferry to commute to work, we used to use the 1 car to get to the ferry but she has dropped down to part time and i get the train now so we have 2 cars on the island, so now she is driving herself to the ferry terminal carpark and get a call from her sounding a bit perplexed and agitated asking ....do i nèed to dri e into the space or reverse in ? you know i can only reverse out !!

7adadca79f2677468689790a82040e26.jpg

9 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

o"You ready to go?? ! "

Asking the person who's been ready for half an hour, waiting on her to get ready.

Family funerals are a disaster for getting away from - the men are all hanging around the door, ready to go after being advised "We're going now", only for their women to start talking to yet another relative.

If we men did that there would be hell to play, I tells ya.

Edited by Jacksgranda
slepnigl

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Get the baby off to sleep in her chair, just as Mrs B decides to shout at the cat for some perceived slight and wakes her up.

The cat.

The answer is :-

Drug both Mrs B and the cat, but then place the cat on Mrs B's face and suffocate her.

Smoke cigar.

My HouseHarridan has a myriad of foibles, peccadilloes and habits that drive me nuts and I won’t bore you with a list........however, the main aneurism-inducing, deliberate act she does without fail is leaving the garlic press lying unwashed on the worktop after she’s washed up all the other shite....she appears to have a pathological fear of cleaning the thing.

[emoji34]

It's Sunday, we've just had three days of grandkids and I've suggested a meal and the cinema to relax and unwind. "No, I think we should do a 'deep' clean in the house" aye well, happy fucking days 

Edited by heedthebaa

It's Sunday, we've just had three days of grandkids and I've suggested a meal and the cinema to relax and unwind. "No, I think we should do a 'deep' clean in the house" aye well, happy fucking days 

Same for me, step daughter is back on Thursday for her forthcoming wedding. Apparently every room has to be gutted and painted for her arrival. Wouldn't be surprised if there a red carpet in a Yodel van with our address on it.

Add to that "It's only a game"

11 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Same for me, step daughter is back on Thursday for her forthcoming wedding. Apparently every room has to be gutted and painted for her arrival. Wouldn't be surprised if there a red carpet in a Yodel van with our address on it.

Add to that "It's only a game"

Aye I'd argue but what's the point :lol:

You see WE has now changed to ME doing this deep clean, she's fucked off into her  summerhouse because she has things to do that's important out there. I truly love  her pie, but I'm putting my steel toe cap boots on if this persists