Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Does everyone own a dishwasher ? I have no space in my kitchen to own one unless I extend the kitchen. Seems quite lazy when it takes 5-10 minutes to do the dishes .

Thats the sort of weird bath vs shower version for dishes isnt it

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 14:03, G_Man1985 said:

Does everyone own a dishwasher ? I have no space in my kitchen to own one unless I extend the kitchen. Seems quite lazy when it takes 5-10 minutes to do the dishes .

Dishwashers are for lazy b*****ds and are a huge waste of money

17 minutes ago, coprolite said:

After a lazy weekend of cultivating my trampy stubble beard I went to have my 4 30 am shave to find that the wife had used and binned my last razor.

£3.38 at a tesco metro for 4 razors! racketeering b*****ds.

At least when you give her a kiss you won't get irritated by her facial stubble

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Dishwashers are for lazy b*****ds and are a huge waste of money

At least when you give her a kiss you won't get irritated by her facial stubble

They're not a waste of money at all. They use hardly any electricity and are perhaps the greatest thing ever invented, particularly when you have a child. 

They're not a waste of money at all. They use hardly any electricity and are perhaps the greatest thing ever invented, particularly when you have a child. 

This ^^^

If you live alone or even as a couple I would agree that they are a bit of an extravagance. If you've got kids they're an absolute life saver.

54 minutes ago, Rugster said:

You're only supposed to wash dishes in them.

ETA I see that's been done to death.

Edited by Jacksgranda

38 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Getting to bathe in the kitchen sink was a real treat when I was a kid. 

Certainly better than being 3rd in line on a Sunday bath night, hot water was a luxury back then and immersion heaters were evil 

On 17/11/2017 at 14:19, NJ2 said:

I don’t. Have never had one so don’t know what I’m missing. The place I’m planning on moving in to next year but I doubt I’ll ever use it.

Said everyone ever who moved in to a place with a dishwasher,  without having had one previously

Said everyone ever who moved in to a place with a dishwasher,  without having had one previously

I live on my own though, I’d need to be a right lazy b*****d to save up enough dishes to fill it, Shirley?

Buy 2. Clean one and dirty one. Then it operates as your cupboard aswell.

Buy? Christ if I could afford a dishwasher I’d just be buying new plates all the time instead. Marigolds are much more cost effective