Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Mine does send a lot of stuff back as well.
There just seems to be a constant stream of stuff arriving from Amazon whereas I order stuff off Amazon about once or twice a year.

Same here, (Amazon and others), some days there could be deliveries from 2 different couriers plus what comes in the post. Although about half of it's for step daughter nr 4. "I'm never in, there's no point getting it delivered to my house." Which isn't true, but there is nearly always somebody in our house.

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig

im in the same boat as you guys when it comes her spending/shopping. ive mentioned it on here before that i gave her a substantial amount over the last few months (£3.5k give or take) and £1.5k was paying off a studio account she had. just today for example i have taken in 3 deliveries for her. all unnecessary shite.

shes out for tea with her pals tonight so the boot in the pie shall be administered tomorrow morning and may be repeated.

Shops online too much.
Fucking ASOS. We have a joint account and seriously it must be like the mirror image of theirs. Constant packages being issued and returned. Belter is, we live in the arse end of the arse end of nowhere and she doesn't drive. So muggins here is either the sat morning taxi to the coffin queue to get it returned before an post shuts or I get the honours.
Usually it's a few new dresses for some reason to get pissed or another and usually look like left over 80's couch / wallpaper patterns and oddly enough she thinks they look awful on her.
Heaven forfend I order anything incase the delivery wakens the 6 month old.

Current fashion for women is fucking horrible. No bloody wonder all the shops even online are struggling.
It's all giant flowers in the summer and daft patterns in winter.
At this rate I could design and make a dress she can return without me having to leave the house.
It won't fit, it will be hideous and most likely fall apart. So no real change

21 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Here’s another: puts used tea bags in the bin instead of the food bin, just out of sheer laziness.

Better than my other half who just chucks them in the bottom of the sink. Because I'm a mug I pick them out and put them in the food bin, she must think they spontaneously combust or something. I left it once to see if she noticed, but after six were left staining the sink I cracked.

Better than my other half who just chucks them in the bottom of the sink. Because I'm a mug I pick them out and put them in the food bin, she must think they spontaneously combust or something. I left it once to see if she noticed, but after six were left staining the sink I cracked.

That’s minging.
Get her telt.

The vaguest of responses to where something is. Answering "In the living room"to where the keys are is not a narrowing it down much. 

A) There are two living rooms **insert Vic and Bob ooooooh gif here**

B) There are multiple places in each room where they could be. 

The urge to yell "BE SPECIFIC" is almost overwhelming. 

23 hours ago, Cyclizine said:

My wife leaves her tea bag in the mug

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Arent they supposed to be ripped open with the tea put in the food bin and the paper bag disposed of elsewhere?

Probably. 

But life is far too short for that pish. 

Friday night she suddenly started panicking whilst I was in bed that her one of her pet rabbits is possibly dying and we need to go to the out of hours vets. Turns out he was fine.

£250 paid out just to find out that the rabbit had slight constipation and should be fine in a couple of hours.

Then today, I find out that she’s broken the chest of drawers, first by putting away something that’s still damp, causing mould in the bottom shelf, and then overloading one of the shelves causing it to break, so that’s another expenditure. [emoji19]

Guest Moomintroll

Reading through this litany of fuckwittery, I can only conclude that a) I really do not appreciate my wife enough, or b) she has an account here and I am about to be emptied as some of these posts are way too close to home.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Arent they supposed to be ripped open with the tea put in the food bin and the paper bag disposed of elsewhere?

I rinse out any tins etc for the blue bin, but I'm damned if I'm ripping up tea bags, I just horse the used tea bag into the brown food waste caddy.