Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

39 minutes ago, throbber said:

I went to bed early on the 2nd and my Mrs came into the room, took my phone off charge, read my messages then woke me up in a huff about the shite I speak to my friends about over text. Not normal behaviour that.

Did she read your P&B musings?

Nope, not quite sure what she would think of that!

Christ, imagine she seen your gif?!
It’s not normal behaviour though. Ask her what she expected to find or what she was looking for? Is she in a huff because the shite you talk with your pals (absolutely normal behaviour, that’s what makes folk pals - can talk shite together) or is she in the huff because she didn’t find what she expected/wanted to and is annoyed at herself. A precarious situation imo, throbs.

Get her telt throbber. That's serious cuntress behaviour from her on many levels. You genuinely need to have a very serious chat with her about it.

You also need to change your phone password! Even better change it to your thumb print!

I went to bed early on the 2nd and my Mrs came into the room, took my phone off charge, read my messages then woke me up in a huff about the shite I speak to my friends about over text. Not normal behaviour that.
tell her its because of behaviour like that you have a second secret phone!

in seriousness thats not right and i went rhrough it recently with my missus. shes always known i speak to an old ex, 10 years ago i was with her, but when she was pissed cast it up that i messaged her. i responded to a merry Christmas message! she was promptly told to shut the f**k up and reminded its all about trust.

can honestly say ive never read a womans messages but they dont have any restraint

Christ, imagine she seen your gif?!
It’s not normal behaviour though. Ask her what she expected to find or what she was looking for? Is she in a huff because the shite you talk with your pals (absolutely normal behaviour, that’s what makes folk pals - can talk shite together) or is she in the huff because she didn’t find what she expected/wanted to and is annoyed at herself. A precarious situation imo, throbs.

I know, it’s really not good from her and pretty out of character so f**k knows what was going on in her head. I speak to a shit load of people on what’s app and Facebook etc, mostly utter shit and sharing gifs and videos etc which isn’t an unusual thing really but you feel violated when someone helps themselves and goes through your messages as you can easily get paranoid about stuff being there that you don’t want your Mrs to see.

7 hours ago, ah-dee said:

tell her its because of behaviour like that you have a second secret phone!

in seriousness thats not right and i went rhrough it recently with my missus. shes always known i speak to an old ex, 10 years ago i was with her, but when she was pissed cast it up that i messaged her. i responded to a merry Christmas message! she was promptly told to shut the f**k up and reminded its all about trust.

can honestly say ive never read a womans messages but they dont have any restraint

Don’t think it’s so much about trust, they’re just nosy and want to know the far end of a fart. If I so much as snigger whilst looking at my phone, she wants to know what I’m laughing at 

Don’t think it’s so much about trust, they’re just nosy and want to know the far end of a fart. If I so much as snigger whilst looking at my phone, she wants to know what I’m laughing at 
Mine will sometimes do that after I laugh but before I have a chance to respond she'll go say "Aw, Pie and fucking Bovril?"

True story.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Mine will sometimes do that after I laugh but before I have a chance to respond she'll go say "Aw, Pie and fucking Bovril?"

True story.

Mine once looked over at my phone and said “you cracking with your football friends” I chose the easy answer and just said yes, friends indeed 

Maybe you're giving her a reason to do it? Not that it's acceptable but still, a chat is required.

Also, Mrs Throbber is you're reading this, you have a massive snatch I've been told.

Yeah I’m on my phone a lot so that’s probably bothering her, no excuse for what she did though so f**k her.

2 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Same here. I can never be arsed explaining so I just mutter "Oh nothing" and then she gets ultra-suspicious and reckons I must be texting some bit on the side. She flies off the handle if I suggest to her she may be intruding in my privacy. Then again perhaps words to the effect of "Bit of a nosy cow, aren't you?" might not have been the best way to phrase it.

53 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yeah I’m on my phone a lot so that’s probably bothering her, no excuse for what she did though so f**k her.

6 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

No.  No thankyou.

Never say never, KB. (Although I suppose you're relatively young so can afford to be a bit choosy.)

4 minutes ago, nsr said:

Same here. I can never be arsed explaining so I just mutter "Oh nothing" and then she gets ultra-suspicious and reckons I must be texting some bit on the side. She flies off the handle if I suggest to her she may be intruding in my privacy. Then again perhaps words to the effect of "Bit of a nosy cow, aren't you?" might not have been the best way to phrase it.

When she finds something funny I get “you have to see this” I lean over to watch it, but have never found anything she shows me remotely funny