Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

If I even look like I'm heading to the kitchen I get handed something to take with me.

(To be fair, she suffers from rheumatoid arthritis and has difficulty standing/walking/gripping things.)

5 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

(To be fair, she suffers from rheumatoid arthritis and has difficulty gripping things.)

Aye, I've been hearing that one a lot lately too  <_<

On 20/12/2018 at 22:32, heedthebaa said:

She has the fucking remote control tonight, so it’s been the Xmas movie channel, eastenders and now MTV Xmas, thank f**k for alcohol 

Mine is like this too.

We have 2 TVs in the house that are connected to their own Virgin box.

Complains that I hog the tv "watching all the sports", but any time i suggest she goes and watches what she wants on the other tv, or i offer to do that so she can watch on the main tv, she says no.

Any time she does watch TV she spends at least half the time on her phone anyway so not sure what the issue is.

Recently my partner has decided that drying socks on the towel rack in the bathroom leaving no room for an actual towel is a great idea.

There was me thinking that was what tumble driers/radiators were for.

Edited by Rizzo

11 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

If I even look like I'm heading to the kitchen I get handed something to take with me.

Mines the opposite. Sits on her arse surrounded by her own empty cups and plates and yet still goes through to the kitchen to get even more stuff.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Mines the opposite. Sits on her arse surrounded by her own empty cups and plates and yet still goes through to the kitchen to get even more stuff.

It's a rule that every cup in the house gets used before any are washed, are you daft?

34 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's a rule that every cup in the house gets used before any are washed, are you daft?

I’m not expecting her to wash anything. But if she’s going through to the kitchen to light her 15th fag of the morning off the cooker, she could at least take through the plate from the night before lasts tea.

19 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’m not expecting her to wash anything. But if she’s going through to the kitchen to light her 15th fag of the morning off the cooker, she could at least take through the plate from the night before lasts tea.

I hate your wife. 

37 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Thanks m8.  I was beginning to think it was just me .

To be fair to her, there are two sides to every story. Is she on a similar forum where she lists your bad habits that we can read?

The lazy b*****d leaves his green trousers in the corner of the room expecting me to pick them up and wash them. Plus he does f**k all at work all day and comes home and sits on his fat arse. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

To be fair to her, there are two sides to every story. Is she on a similar forum where she lists your bad habits that we can read?

The lazy b*****d leaves his green trousers in the corner of the room expecting me to pick them up and wash them. Plus he does f**k all at work all day and comes home and sits on his fat arse. 

Yes, I believe she's a mod on Mumslightingfagsoffcookers.net

4 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Tries to do a Scottish accent.

QLFMjQU.png

Yep, so does mine, especially when we watch someone on TV like Still Game. Just repeats it all and it does my fucking head in. 

I turned on Alba the other night to watch the Morton V County game, and her face when it started was just bewilderment. I could see her trying to work out what was going on before after five minutes saying "are they trying to speak French".