Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Non-driving girlfriend has left the house this morning with my car keys in her pocket as she used them last night to get her stuff out the car. This is the same girl who demanded that we have a tray for keys by the door and never uses it. She loses her keys 3/4 times a week and now when I’ve got a 10.30 meeting and need the car she’s fucked me over now!

How many times, use the bloody tray!! Every time!

1 minute ago, Widge said:

Non-driving girlfriend has left the house this morning with my car keys in her pocket as she used them last night to get her stuff out the car. This is the same girl who demanded that we have a tray for keys by the door and never uses it. She loses her keys 3/4 times a week and now when I’ve got a 10.30 meeting and need the car she’s fucked me over now!

Do you not have a spare key?

Do you not have a spare key?

Ironically at my parents house as I left it there the last time I went over. Which admittedly is my fault, but doesn’t take away from the focus of my rant! [emoji23]

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

We had 2 TV’s, until she sold hers to her sister for university, whilst claiming we only need one.

Last night she decided we need a second one for the bedroom.

Bit much for a second hand telly.

Unless it's one of these new uni's that's really just a techy college calling itself a university

2 hours ago, Widge said:

She loses her keys 3 quarters times a week???????

My wife puts items in the tumble dryer knowing full well that they are labelled as "not to be tumble dried" and that the tumble dryer will ruin them, on the  basis that "How else am I going to dry them in time for tonight?"

Same here. A constant reminder that the stairs are a main thoroughfare of escaping a fire doesn't seem to be enough.
To be fair if I had a kitchen fire, i find it unlikely I might nip upstairs and then jump out the window breaking both legs as my prime method of escape.

Wife had a day off yesterday and we have people coming over tonight so she said that she'd give the house a tidy.  Place wasn't too bad but there were christmas bags/wrapping paper etc dotted about the living room.  Kitchen needed recycling taken out. 

I come back from work to find that the living room is in the exact same condition it was when I left, recycling still full but don't worry she'd not been sitting doing nothing.

She'd been clearing out under our bed.  Thank f**k for that! Now when your family come in tonight we can all go up and crawl under the bed as it's the tidiest part of the house.   Why would you not tidy the areas that people are actually going to be in? 

It didn't infuriate so much as baffle me. The wee one has a sickness bug just now and it's like something out of The Exorcist when she blows. I was in bed last night and she was sick. We were too late getting to her for the first batch, but it seems to come in waves. I went to her room but was beaten by my good lady. I assumed she had took the wee one out of bed and was leaning her over the basin in her room. But she comes flying out the room barging past me with the wee one, who then spews all over the hall carpet and the bathroom floor. I'm stood annoyed with myself thinking I must have forgotten to put the basin in the room. I walk in to the room and see it sitting right next to the bed. At which point I actually am fizzing. The wee one can't help where she's sick and it comes out, but I'm angry with the lack of logic from my Mrs. I calm down and ask her nicely why she didn't put Aila over the bowl, to which she responds "it would have splashed up".

I mean ffs! What's a wee bit of backsplash comparing to a covered carpet and bathroom floor? I genuinely struggle trying to figure out how her mind works sometimes.

We had originally planned to move house a couple of years from now. After reassessing our finances after a new pay deal and with the overtime I'm now working, I let her know that we should be in a position to move next autumn, maybe late summer at a push.

Since the start of this week she has effectively bricked up the hall closet with boxes full of books, cds, ornaments, paperwork etc ready for the move!!

We had originally planned to move house a couple of years from now. After reassessing our finances after a new pay deal and with the overtime I'm now working, I let her know that we should be in a position to move next autumn, maybe late summer at a push.

Since the start of this week she has effectively bricked up the hall closet with boxes full of books, cds, ornaments, paperwork etc ready for the move!!

"Closet" eh? Barrage incoming!