Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

20 minutes ago, HenryHill said:

It's all her fault. Just get shitfaced on the day and offend everyone. Burn the Turkey. Piss on the coats. You will have a belting time and they won't accept the invite ever again.

Shit on her face, piss on the turkey and burn their coats.   

Alright 👍

5 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

My other half 'offered' to host Christmas for her mum and dad this year merely as a token gesture with the presumption that they'd say no and that we could continue going to theirs.

Well, they only went and accepted, and now I'm being asked all manner of sh*te like "which napkins would you prefer for Christmas Dinner?".  Of course, I'm now being accused of not caring, which is a fairly accurate observation tbf.  Tesco value kitchen roll is clearly the wrong answer.

The one plus side I thought was that we could get whatever we wanted as for the first time we'd be running the show.  Of course, any suggestion I make is met with "she doesn't really like that / they probably won't try it / will you eat all that yourself???".  So basically 'their Xmas' in our house.

I love that her mum and dad did an absolute number on you pair.

Hopefully have a fly quickie upstairs in your house too

6 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

and now I'm being asked all manner of sh*te like "which napkins would you prefer for Christmas Dinner?".  Of course, I'm now being accused of not caring, which is a fairly accurate observation tbf.  Tesco value kitchen roll is clearly the wrong answer.

I get asked shite like this all the time.

Guest bernardblack

When I come in from a night out the goal is get in, get some water and get to bed as quietly as possible.....Mrs BB had her Xmas night out last night....I was up at 530 this morning.

The kind soul I am left out the stuff she would need for getting ready for bed in the main bathroom....

She comes in...front door slammed shut, straight upstairs to the en suite (not the main bathroom)...lights on....gets downstairs....microwave on...telly on....

Long story short I’m out on Saturday and now looking for estimates for a 25 piece marching band to play me in when I get back to the house

When I come in from a night out the goal is get in, get some water and get to bed as quietly as possible.....Mrs BB had her Xmas night out last night....I was up at 530 this morning.

The kind soul I am left out the stuff she would need for getting ready for bed in the main bathroom....

She comes in...front door slammed shut, straight upstairs to the en suite (not the main bathroom)...lights on....gets downstairs....microwave on...telly on....

Long story short I’m out on Saturday and now looking for estimates for a 25 piece marching band to play me in when I get back to the house
I feel your pain. I picked Mrs Aldo up from her night out last Saturday. Of course picking her up then involved a surprise magical mystery tour to drop off 2 of her pals.

She then proceeds to talk utter shite on the way home and then decides to make scran once we get in but kindly leaves me the mess to tidy up in the morning.

It's my night out this Friday and she's picking me up. I full intend on being a right steaming arsehole. Will also be offering as many colleagues as possible a free lift home.

I feel your pain. I picked Mrs Aldo up from her night out last Saturday. Of course picking her up then involved a surprise magical mystery tour to drop off 2 of her pals.

She then proceeds to talk utter shite on the way home and then decides to make scran once we get in but kindly leaves me the mess to tidy up in the morning.

It's my night out this Friday and she's picking me up. I full intend on being a right steaming arsehole. Will also be offering as many colleagues as possible a free lift home.
It would be good if you were a clown to trade, can get fucking loads of them in a car.

Mrs B is silently raging today as she is feeling pretty unwell and has the kids at home. She is of the opinion that I should just leave my work (new job, started last week) and go home to look after the kids. Evidently, she thinks this is a reasonable thing to expect.

Last night after another hard day at the coal face, I come in and they’re sitting about on their arses.

“Right, bairn, wife, tea then?”

”I’m not really that hungry blah blah”

”fine I’ll make something for the bairn and me” (again)

Fast forward 20 minutes.

”ooh I’m hungry now is there enough for me?”

Twat.

Last night after another hard day at the coal face, I come in and they’re sitting about on their arses.
Fast forward 20 minutes.
Twat.
What did you make?

41 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Fast forward 20 minutes.
Twat.

What did you make?

A Pot Noodle (Beef and Tomato).

Spoiler

I was actually heating through a beef bourguignon id made the night before and making some mashed tatties.

8 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Hide contents

I was actually heating through a beef bourguignon id made the night before and making some mashed tatties.

Image result for ainsley harriott meme

eta. Same haircut.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

The next night

Fast forward 20 minutes.
”I've made tea, there's enough for you if you want”
"I told you i wasn't hungry, why did you do that?"
Twat.

Amirite?

9 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

She's incapable of saying 'bin bags' or 'bin liners' and instead comes out with 'bin bag liners' every time. 20 years ago it was sort of endearing but now just fucks me off.

Brilliant.

2 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

The next night
Amirite?

Ad Infinitum.

On 18/12/2019 at 13:55, Bairnardo said:

Mrs B is silently raging today as she is feeling pretty unwell and has the kids at home. She is of the opinion that I should just leave my work (new job, started last week) and go home to look after the kids. Evidently, she thinks this is a reasonable thing to expect.

My wife works 3 days a week as we just had a wee 1.

She moans all the time about how much I work at the moment. Last week I finally flipped and pointed out we are down X because You're working less. Spending a lot more because of baby expenses and your excellent economic suggestion is I work/earn less?

Made a right c**t of her and put her in her place. Cow