Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:
What you all need to take into consideration here is that Shandon has absolutely, 100%, no doubt at all, done the deed in here.  
More than once. 
He's selling a second hand sex bath. 

Cant tell you 100% if Mr Par has. Mrs Par however......

Is there a shallow end?

*Side note.

The people diagonally across the back from me bought one of those hot tub things, planked it right in the middle of their garden and then proceeded to erect (oo-err) a massive blacked out gazebo over it. Defo horrible shagging going on in it.

10 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
10 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:
Dunfermline take all the players that got Falkirk Into the mess they're in.
f**k only knows why?

And yet we're not the ones currently washed up in the Seaside league, hope you haven't snapped your bucket and spade in anger watching Mark Durnan.

I don't think you got my point so read it and try again

13 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

*Side note.

The people diagonally across the back from me bought one of those hot tub things, planked it right in the middle of their garden and then proceeded to erect (oo-err) a massive blacked out gazebo over it. Defo horrible murdering going on in it.

FTFY

On 17/07/2020 at 21:34, RH33 said:

I hate cushion, throws and unnecessary clutter around the house. As little furniture as a can get away with. I’m tempted to bin the footstool that came with the sofas!

This. I get pelters from everyone I know because my microwave, toaster, tea coffee suger etc is all away in cupboards. Who the f**k wants to look at a frigging microwave that gets used maybe 3 times a week every time they walk into the kitchen? Just another surface to stack shite on and dust.  Only a kettle on the worktop in my kitchen 

36 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

This. I get pelters from everyone I know because my microwave, toaster, tea coffee suger etc is all away in cupboards. Who the f**k wants to look at a frigging microwave that gets used maybe 3 times a week every time they walk into the kitchen? Just another surface to stack shite on and dust.  Only a kettle on the worktop in my kitchen 

Probably because your microwave barks at everyone who walks past. 

1 hour ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

I don’t have a microwave.

1 hour ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

You seriously put in/take out a microwave from a cupboard a few times a week?  The other's, with the exception of the toaster maybe,I get but a  microwave!   

2 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Nor do I. For the very reason previously stated in that I don't want it cluttering up my worktop to occasionally defrost a chop.

I don’t like to defrost thinks in it so I don’t want a bulky thing to warm up beans for the kids now and again when a pan does same thing.

18 minutes ago, hk blues said:

You seriously put in/take out a microwave from a cupboard a few times a week?  The other's, with the exception of the toaster maybe,I get but a  microwave!   

Yip! It's a daft red thing that doesn't go with my kitchen. The few seconds to put it away saves having to clean it down, dust under it etc and leaves the kitchen looking neat and tidy!