Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Guest bernardblack
Orders way too much stuff online.
I’d hate to go over how much money is spent on clothes and shoes and shit. At very least a 150 a week I’d guess.

Don’t see the problem with that tbh? As long as the bills etc are being paid

3 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Why are women so obsessed with candles?

That's us moved in to a lovely, spacious new house with our 7 month old. Lets put a naked flame in near enough every room. 

Hate candles, or those Reid defusers that stink.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I'll guess she's been accepted for uni and you now have to work 8 days a week. 

I’m currently sitting in my hotel room in Aberdeen, as I’m going back to work tomorrow.

Earlier than I should be... 

Hoards "sentimental value" shite.
There's a pile of deeply unfashionable cut glass 1970s tableware permanently cluttering up the kitchen with nowhere to go because the cupboards are full and every time I suggest chucking it in the recycling I get spat venom for wanting to get rid of some fucking mint sauce boat her dad used to use. Or it's some moth eaten mustard yellow piano stool that sticks out like a sore thumb with all of our modern and functional furniture.
You might think on this basis there are never complaints about how cluttered the house is. Reader, you would be wrong.

The message being sent is YOU need to buy a bigger house.

On 20/07/2020 at 18:01, philpy said:

I made stovies today, and she's going to have some later with BBQ sauce on them. Shall I get onto a divorce lawyer ASAP?? 

I cannot tell a lie, I'm intrigued by this combination.

Not as a regular thing, but it has potential.

2 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I’d hate to go over how much money is spent on clothes and shoes and shit. At very least a 150 a week I’d guess.

1 hour ago, bernardblack said:

Nah, that's insanity. Her money so she can do what she wants with it I suppose, but that's crazy stuff. Who needs that much stuff?!

52 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I cannot tell a lie, I'm intrigued by this combination.

Not as a regular thing, but it has potential.

She ended up having brown sauce instead. 

But today she had stovies with curry sauce. 🙈

Ahahahaha!!! Swap you. £150 a day would be closer to the amount with Mrs Mathematics.

1 hour ago, bernardblack said:

Except it is nap that if invited to a do/birthday/christening etc she hasn't a single thing to wear...

She's away to bed in the huff.

We have a 4 month old. I was reminded today that we had tickets for OCS in December. I could see her face screw up as I mentioned it but explained it probably won't go ahead.
She went off on one about how the wean needs to get used to folk before we can leave her with them and I am always offering my maw to watch the wean and we can't just go out and expect someone to be able to watch the wean.
I told her to f**k up and said it was one night in 5 months time. She then reminds me she had previously gone in the huff cos I had offered to take her to TRNSMT one day next year and expected us to just hand off the wean for a day.
Again I told her to f**k up as one day was 5 months away and the other was a fucking year away.
If she's not interested in going out together then I am just gonna go out maself and give her something to be fuckin huffy about.

If she's upstairs getting ready to go somewhere, she will always have music on loud as possible, and there is no chance that she'll hear me shouting up about anything, or the doorbell going.  Even shouted "THE HOUSE IS ON FUCKING FIRE!!" on a few occasions, but nope, she still didn't hear me. I might try pressing the test button on one of the smoke detectors the next time.... 

7 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

She's away to bed in the huff.

We have a 4 month old. I was reminded today that we had tickets for OCS in December. I could see her face screw up as I mentioned it but explained it probably won't go ahead.
She went off on one about how the wean needs to get used to folk before we can leave her with them and I am always offering my maw to watch the wean and we can't just go out and expect someone to be able to watch the wean.
I told her to f**k up and said it was one night in 5 months time. She then reminds me she had previously gone in the huff cos I had offered to take her to TRNSMT one day next year and expected us to just hand off the wean for a day.
Again I told her to f**k up as one day was 5 months away and the other was a fucking year away.
If she's not interested in going out together then I am just gonna go out maself and give her something to be fuckin huffy about.

If you've two tickets take a "friend", that will get her huffometer into overdrive.

ETA: Serious point - she might have Post Natal Deprssion

Edited by Jacksgranda