Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

26 minutes ago, red23 said:

Actually we went to Maki & Ramen with her and a mate - he mate dragged her kicking and screaming. She sat there making "HAWWWWWWW AWWWWWW" noises every 5 minutes.

And you're still with her??

Do you see yourself having kids with this cretin?  Is that the sort of person you'd want being a role model for your kids?  C'mon to f**k, bruh.

1 hour ago, Raithie said:

True, however I have a tip slot booked this morning and had I not went out last night and noticed the petrol situation I'd have been a flapping mess when leaving the house and realising I'd need to frantically fill the car up and make it in time for my slot. It was fate that I was to get her bread it would seem. 

I hope you pished on it before leaving it in the bread bin.

1 hour ago, red23 said:

Actually we went to Maki & Ramen with her and a mate - he mate dragged her kicking and screaming. She sat there making "HAWWWWWWW AWWWWWW" noises every 5 minutes.

Starting to think you’re a p***k for not binning her earlier. I’d have binned someone straight away after this sort of shite.

12 hours ago, red23 said:

Shes from a foreign culture that seems to tolerate racism more than it should so i gave her the benefit of the doubt and felt i could educate her over the months.

Foreign racist culture that hates the Chinese, and sees nothing wrong with drink driving...I'm going for Australian here.

1 hour ago, red23 said:

I like her even more than last night. Ignore this mob, you've won a watch here. Did she do the mixing up R and L thing?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

12 minutes ago, Don Diego De la Vega said:

Think I may be racist too as I instantly assumed she would be Polish   

I went for an Aussie due to the Chinese thing. Apparently they have a particular cultural thing again Asians because that's their local branch of furriners coming over here, takin ar jerbs, etc. Not sure how the Poles particularly feel about the Chinese, but I'll ask about and report back.

49 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Starting to think you’re a p***k for not binning her earlier. I’d have binned someone straight away after this sort of shite.

Yeh taking a new partner to a restaurant needs to happen asap so you can assess how they deal with the people working there. Anyone who is anything but polite should be ditched before leaving the restaurant.

13 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I went for an Aussie due to the Chinese thing. Apparently they have a particular cultural thing again Asians because that's their local branch of furriners coming over here, takin ar jerbs, etc. Not sure how the Poles particularly feel about the Chinese, but I'll ask about and report back.

I think it's mostly Vietnamese immigrants in Australia rather than Chinese.

2 hours ago, red23 said:

This is surely a wind up.

14 minutes ago, 101 said:

Yeh taking a new partner to a restaurant needs to happen asap so you can assess how they deal with the people working there. Anyone who is anything but polite should be ditched before leaving the restaurant.

Same goes for pals tbh. I had a right row with one ex colleague when he couldn't find his jacket at the end of a brunch and started shouting at the lad who was waiting on the table, telling him what brand the jacket was and that it cost more than he (the waiter) earned in a month! That was the last social event with that fella.

4 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Same goes for pals tbh. I had a right row with one ex colleague when he couldn't find his jacket at the end of a brunch and started shouting at the lad who was waiting on the table, telling him what brand the jacket was and that it cost more than he (the waiter) earned in a month! That was the last social event with that fella.

Oh brunch was it? La di da!

4 minutes ago, red23 said:

Was a good guess though! Yep shes Colombian, seem to be a bit behind the rest of the world.

Reassuring to see so many people saying the same thing which was my gut instinct that there's not much to work with here.

Anyway while i work things out i took her car to the tyre fitter today. She said to change all 4 tyres because since one was dangerous they probably all are. So took it to garage boy said nothing wrong with the rear 2 so bought just the 2. She's raging i didn't get the 4 (she's paying) and that i would trust the tyre fitter more than her shows i have zero respect for her.

You're not alone.

8 minutes ago, red23 said:

Was a good guess though! Yep shes Colombian, seem to be a bit behind the rest of the world.

Reassuring to see so many people saying the same thing which was my gut instinct that there's not much to work with here.

Anyway while i work things out i took her car to the tyre fitter today. She said to change all 4 tyres because since one was dangerous they probably all are. So took it to garage boy said nothing wrong with the rear 2 so bought just the 2. She's raging i didn't get the 4 (she's paying) and that i would trust the tyre fitter more than her shows i have zero respect for her.

^^^

Half an hour from now.kwik-fit-office.jpg

20 minutes ago, red23 said:

Now it all makes sense why you're still with her...

modern family gloria pritchett GIF

Edited by jimbaxters