The DUP

Blootoon87

Not sure whether someone called Siobhan is likely to know what the DUP are up to. If you want to know what's happening in NI you are better off reading what they are saying in the Belfast Telegraph or the News Letter or checking out the Slugger O'Toole website. Given Buckfast is made by Cistercian monks why would the DUP be fans of it?

2 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Not sure whether someone called Siobhan is likely to know what the DUP are up to.

Given Buckfast is made by Cistercian monks why would the DUP be fans of it?

Theresa? May

Maybe the DUP think Buckie is a Scottish drink.

25 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

DUP demands include marching down the Garvaghy Road and flying the Union Flag over Belfast city chambers

Fleg, comrade.

Let's not forget Ulster Scots.

Parity of Esteem and all that.

2 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Arlene Foster for starters and the yogurt guy is another.

In his defence, I've actually seen him at a match.

All politicians have jumped on the football bandwagon since the game became fashionable again. Tony Blair's pish about sitting on the Gallowgate End as a child were hilarious, given it was standing back then.

I can remember writing my dissertation at uni many years ago on the initial implementation of the Belfast Agreement and how it's was favourable to the nationalist community. At the time the UUP and SDLP dominated northern Irish politics but I had ended by predicting that the future would see the emphasis shift towards the DUP and Sinn Fein. Not for the last time I was correct.

5 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

In his defence, I've actually seen him at a match.

All politicians have jumped on the football bandwagon since the game became fashionable again. Tony Blair's pish about sitting on the Gallowgate End as a child were hilarious, given it was standing back then.

Arlene was the recent Celtic game at Ibrox.

She said it was a pity she didn't get to meet Brendan.

Take it she meant before the match.

6 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I can remember writing my dissertation at uni many years ago on the initial implementation of the Belfast Agreement and how it's was favourable to the nationalist community. At the time the UUP and SDLP dominated northern Irish politics but I had ended by predicting that the future would see the emphasis shift towards the DUP and Sinn Fein. Not for the last time I was correct.

BCNQM5XCAAAqsYX.jpg