Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chelsea have both Man Utd and Man City to play in their next 3 league fixtures with Barcelona sandwiched inbetween in the CL. Id be stunned if Conte is still in a job by the end of that run of games

34 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

RED CARD: Lallana shown a straight red card for reacting angrily to a challenge from Marsh. 1-0, 63mins

A heads gone moment in a reserve game

Just seen the video of that on twitter. Absolutely mental reaction to a fairly standard aerial challenge.

13 minutes ago, The Master said:

I thought Chelsea might improve after the red card. 

But no. They are absolutely dire. If they lose this, Conte on a shoogly peg?

He could be out on his ear. He was in the press asking for a Vote of Confudence from the Chelsea Borad earlier. None was forthcoming...

14 minutes ago, The Master said:

I thought Chelsea might improve after the red card. 

But no. They are absolutely dire. If they lose this, Conte on a shoogly peg?

Already on a shoogly peg, hence why he was desperate to get the board to say they won't sack him, and why they didn't open their mouths about it. They're definitely thinking about it. This result would finish the job I reckon, unless he gets to the end of the CL run.

8 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

He could be out on his ear. He was in the press asking for a Vote of Confudence from the Chelsea Borad earlier. None was forthcoming...

Just a matter of time. He won’t get one of those from Roman Abramovitch. 

11 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Already on a shoogly peg, hence why he was desperate to get the board to say they won't sack him, and why they didn't open their mouths about it. They're definitely thinking about it. This result would finish the job I reckon, unless he gets to the end of the CL run.

I’ve not been keeping up to speed with Chelsea of late but I now see what you mean. 

Yes, this could be the end. 

Archived