Premier League 2017-2018

45 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Off the top of my head, he made mistakes in both Chelsea games, one against Liverpool and one against Southampton around Christmas time. I'm sure there's been more that I can't remember. 

There has been a couple for France too, one against Sweden springs to mind 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Off the top of my head, he made mistakes in both Chelsea games, one against Liverpool and one against Southampton around Christmas time. I'm sure there's been more that I can't remember. 

There has been a couple for France too, one against Sweden springs to mind 

Still, he’s definitely not at the Joe Hart level of calamitous comedy clangers yet.

9 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Will happily take that. 4 more wins from 6 will secure at least top 4 for Liverpool again. Who’d have thought that Chelsea would have done this after last year. 

A197543C-5205-4B98-A12E-811400E92057.jpeg

Tbf Chelsea have a habit of combusting the season after a title win. 

The other members of the, er,  "shite six"* are all in jobs at the moment, so goodness knows who West Brom will pick.

*https://www.themag.co.uk/2018/03/astonishing-stats-alan-pardew-sam-allardyce-2-6-managers-now-pick-24-jobs-10-clubs-newcastle-united-premier-league-mark-hughes/ 

Sky Bet's five favourites:

• Michael Appleton (3/1)
  • Marco Silva (9/2)
  • Mick McCarthy (5/1)
  • Dean Smith (8/1)
  • Paul Cook (8/1)

When you take away the fact that Marco Silva isn't going anywhere near that, it's a hilariously bad group. 

9 minutes ago, The Master said:

The other members of the, er,  "shite six"* are all in jobs at the moment, so goodness knows who West Brom will pick.

*https://www.themag.co.uk/2018/03/astonishing-stats-alan-pardew-sam-allardyce-2-6-managers-now-pick-24-jobs-10-clubs-newcastle-united-premier-league-mark-hughes/ 

A West Brom on the radio wanted Fat Sam  for a couple of years :lol:

Derek McInnes and Michael Appleton have been quoted so far...

15 minutes ago, The Master said:

Brendan Rodgers might be convinced to make the step back up to the English Premier League.

But not with a club about to be relegated to the Championship.  

The EPL clubs that could tempt him have big ownership issues, e.g. Newcastle and West Ham.

Everton are reportedly looking to replace Allardyce at the end of the season so that could be a possibility.

21 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

But not with a club about to be relegated to the Championship.  

The EPL clubs that could tempt him have big ownership issues, e.g. Newcastle and West Ham.

Everton are reportedly looking to replace Allardyce at the end of the season so that could be a possibility.

image.png.473f8cddbe9d17128ab1a16bfa79ae39.png

Archived