Premier League 2017-2018

1 hour ago, buchan30 said:

I’ll bet that moyes wishes he could just play mark hughes teams every week. Seems to get one over on him each team and has a player in arnoutovic who just seems to despise hughes and love beating him. Christ knows what happened between they two at stoke, but whatever it is seems to motivate him to beat hughes.
You could see that it was taking all hughes strength to hold back from calling him a p***kemoji23.png

Unless you're Robbie Savage, it must be very hard to like Mark Hughes. Southampton were a fantastically-run club for a few years, but their relegation would bring a snigger from me. 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moomintroll

Champions League or the Jurgen Klopp appreciation thread for this pish but over the next couple of weeks I wish nothing but glad tidings for those on the west side of the east lancashire road. Intae them, scouse la's.

ETA comma inserted to clarify.

2 hours ago, pandarilla said:

That's a bit like that brilliant celebration photo of Gary Neville from around 15 years ago.

What game was that in again?

Sometime just after May 2005 by any chance ... :) 

2 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Champions League or the Jurgen Klopp appreciation thread for this pish but over the next couple of weeks I wish nothing but glad tidings for those on the west side of the east lancashire road. Intae them, scouse la's.

ETA comma inserted to clarify.

Don’t worry Moomin despite the deafening silence they’ve got no chance ... :P 

Archived