Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

2 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I hit a raw nerve with that one. :) 

Good win for Liverpool the other night eh did you notice ? :D 

When it’s clear you’re not actually trolling and genuinely believe it, I can’t help but bite. 

I did, did you notice my post before the game explicitly stating I was hoping for exactly that to happen? :lol:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

When it’s clear you’re not actually trolling and genuinely believe it, I can’t help but bite. 

I did, did you notice my post before the game explicitly stating I was hoping for exactly that to happen? :lol:

Oh so I’m the one trolling on here now :lol: 

I did see it HM couldn’t believe my eyes ! 

2 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Oh so I’m the one trolling on here now :lol: 

I did see it HM couldn’t believe my eyes ! 

You’ve said fairly consistently that you’re saying some things specifically to get bites? With the “I’m a better fan than you” comments though, you can tell you believe it.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

You’ve said fairly consistently that you’re saying some things specifically to get bites? With the “I’m a better fan than you” comments though, you can tell you believe it.

Oh absolutely but only at those that post nonsense. 

On 06/04/2018 at 21:04, jimmy boo said:

This Honest Man character seems very angry all the time for no apparent reason. Needs to chill out a bit.

He’s one of the many angry and broken Jimmy.  

Is it Tuesday yet ? :) 

EC366F5D-0759-4268-BB9E-CF3E08EBF933.jpeg

2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

He’s one of the many angry and broken Jimmy.  

Is it Tuesday yet ? :) 

EC366F5D-0759-4268-BB9E-CF3E08EBF933.jpeg

Not at all, as I posted before the last game I’m hoping Liverpool get as far as possible whilst Robertson is in the side. I like Klopp as well so happy to see him doing well.

Here’s hoping for another Robbo masterclass tomorrow.

37 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Not at all, as I posted before the last game I’m hoping Liverpool get as far as possible whilst Robertson is in the side. I like Klopp as well so happy to see him doing well.

Here’s hoping for another Robbo masterclass tomorrow.

Wow what a turnaround :o 

This is good to see though just got to embrace it. If only Stewarty could see this :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Wow what a turnaround :o 

This is good to see though just got to embrace it. If only Stewarty could see this :lol: 

If Robertson ever leaves then I’ll go back to hoping they fold (see also McTominay and Man Utd).

My desperation for Scotland far outweighs my dislike for random clubs.

On 06/04/2018 at 08:18, Crawford Bridge said:

It's only a matter of time before the Liverpool support kills somebody, again.

The Manchester Police have confirmed there will be a vastly increased police presence tomorrow night so hopefully that will reduce the chance for Liverpool's animal fans to cause trouble and inflict injury on innocent people.

26 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

The Manchester Police have confirmed there will be a vastly increased police presence tomorrow night so hopefully that will reduce the chance for Liverpool's animal fans to cause trouble and inflict injury on innocent people.

There will be no stopping us. 

36 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Come on Rab. You know better than to joke about shit like that.

You are new on here aren’t you. 

I know you’ve never been to a game but you saw it on your telly back in 1985 we are all the same. 

32 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

You are new on here aren’t you. 

I know you’ve never been to a game but you saw it on your telly back in 1985 we are all the same. 

Why would I go to a Liverpool game ? I'm not one of those Scots that has an 'English Team'. Thats not my thing at all.

What are your thoughts on 1985 ?

2 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Why would I go to a Liverpool game ? I'm not one of those Scots that has an 'English Team'. Thats not my thing at all.

What are your thoughts on 1985 ?

Fair enough but to then comment on something you know nothing about. Ive been to enough Falkirk games as a neutral to know you don’t all walk about with fake eyeballs in your pockets. 

What happened in 1985 was horrific. I wasn’t there but I know plenty of people were and it was horrendous. They just went to watch their team play and have a good time like most fans of any club. 

Archived