Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

3 hours ago, nsr said:

UEFA planning to open disciplinary procedures against Lolverpool, apparently. It would be pants-jizzingly hilarious if they got that 3-0 victory taken off them.

Yeah I’m sure that will happen.  “A small proportion of your fans acted like total arseholes so we are going to strip you of your deserved 3-0 win.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:
I’m sure there’s a joke in there about Liverpool fans and work in there somewhere mate ... emoji3.png 

Naw mate the joke would be about folk from Liverpool. Traditionally who would support Liverpool

Do they even exist?

29 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

You're the Dunfermline/Everton fan that stays in Canada, right?

I'm a Dunfermline fan from Inverkeithing that now lives in Canada, what's your point?

1 hour ago, Torpar said:

I'm a Dunfermline fan from Inverkeithing that now lives in Canada, what's your point?

I assume you are a person not in their twenties, or even their thirties, going by your fantastic Istvan Kozma avatar, what a great player he was by the way. Let's just say I am in the same age bracket as yourself.

Now, it maybe just me, but over the last few years, I find it hard to hate anything, except our Sales Manager at work, he's a bit of a p***k. Life has mellowed me a lot over the years. I assume people over a certain age who hate a football team naturally sway towards their direct rival. In your case, that would be Everton. Now, I poke fun at other clubs, but the hatred has left me many years ago.

Hating a football team, or a city, in fact hating anything (except work mates) when you reach your forties is a bad sad to be honest. Especially when you are about a 7 hour flight away from the place.

13 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

There definitely is! 

I was being serious though. You must spend a decent wedge travelling and going to the amount of games you go to week-in week-out. 

Disappointed you didn’t reply with ‘lottery winner’ tbh. Folk on here would be furious! 8)

As they say BU never add it up ! Furious ... I’d never want to upset anyone on here I couldn’t live with myself ... :lol: 

12 hours ago, Torpar said:

Oh aye another lapsed Everton fan on here we must be into double figures now. :D 

5 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

As they say BU never add it up ! Furious ... I’d never want to upset anyone on here I couldn’t live with myself ... :lol: 

Oh aye another lapsed Everton fan on here we must be into double figures now. :D 

What exactly is a lapsed fan you bellend? I quite like Everton, they are my favourite team in the English Premier but considering I've never lived in or near Liverpool in my life and only saw them play a handful of times in person I wouldn't call myself a fan. I'll leave that to guys like you and your buddy on here that doesn't know how to use the shift key

1 hour ago, Torpar said:

What exactly is a lapsed fan you bellend? I quite like Everton, they are my favourite team in the English Premier but considering I've never lived in or near Liverpool in my life and only saw them play a handful of times in person I wouldn't call myself a fan. I'll leave that to guys like you and your buddy on here that doesn't know how to use the shift key

Now now no need for the insults. 

One minute they are ‘we’ the next nothing ... :lol: 

45 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Now now no need for the insults. 

One minute they are ‘we’ the next nothing ... :lol: 

Apologies for the personal insults Rab. I've never referred to Everton on here as we, I don't think I've ever referred to Dunfermline on here as we to be honest, nice try though

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Another superminter for Rab as he desperately tries to out-fan everyone else.

A superminter :lol: 

Absolutely not Bairnardo. People should enjoy their football wherever it takes them but not keen on the nonsense that gets dreamt up about clubs folk have only ever seen on the telly. 

8 minutes ago, Torpar said:

Apologies for the personal insults Rab. I've never referred to Everton on here as we, I don't think I've ever referred to Dunfermline on here as we to be honest, nice try though

Ok fair enough Torpar. It seems to be the norm on here then the next thing we know they’ve taken up skiing or got a dog. 

3 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

A superminter :lol: 

Absolutely not Bairnardo. People should enjoy their football wherever it takes them but not keen on the nonsense that gets dreamt up about clubs folk have only ever seen on the telly. 

Or going to anything less than all home and 75% of away games, as you’ve said previously. There’s a lot of fake fans out there.

3 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Or going to anything less than all home and 75% of away games, as you’ve said previously. There’s a lot of fake fans out there.

I hit a raw nerve with that one. :) 

Good win for Liverpool the other night eh did you notice ? :D 

Archived