Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Kyle Walker was £50m. 

Robertson has got to be at least double that.

Wonder how mucy Queen’s Park will get for a sell on clause? That and selling Hampden, they will be rolling in it.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IainMorton said:

Wonder how mucy Queen’s Park will get for a sell on clause? That and selling Hampden, they will be rolling in it.

They will get feck all I would think. Remember he went from QP to Dundee United then on to Liverpool.

Guest bernardblack
They will get feck all I would think. Remember he went from QP to Dundee United then on to Liverpool.

Hull too

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Indeed. As others have stated Hull City too. I’m sure some players have an additional sell on clause that works back all the way to the players original team with the amount getting less the further back it goes. Or am I just making that up? :lol: 

Just now, IainMorton said:

Indeed. As others have stated Hull City too. I’m sure some players have an additional sell on clause that works back all the way to the players original team with the amount getting less the further back it goes. Or am I just making that up? :lol: 

It is a feature that exists in Football Manager, but a tiny fraction called a "solidarity payment" so if this was FM then Queen's Park might get 0.5% of his next move or something. 

Just now, senorsoupe said:

It is a feature that exists in Football Manager, but a tiny fraction called a "solidarity payment" so if this was FM then Queen's Park might get 0.5% of his next move or something. 

This is a real thing - it's a FIFA rule which ensures that clubs get a percentage of the fees for players they developed.  Everything in Football Manager is based on real life.

4 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

0.5% of 100M is still 500,000 Rangers.

8 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Forgot Liverpool fans hate Sterling even though they got £50million for him

They way he dragged out his contract dispute and forced a move out of Liverpool was pretty cuntish tbf

Archived