Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just heard about the bus stuff. I fucking knew that would happen. Disgusted with that. It has always been a great occasion with the buses arrival until today, arseholes.

As for the game, I am getting too old for this shit. That was breathtaking in the first half, and dogged in the second half. I couldn't have wished for that tonight. I'd have taken a draw and taken our chance in Manchester to be honest.

I thought TAA, Andy Robertson (of course) and Dejan Lovren were superb tonight. Still a lot of work to be done, and I am certainly not celebrating yet.

You might want to consider blocking Rab though, even I am thinking about it.

4 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Just heard about the bus stuff. I fucking knew that would happen. Disgusted with that. It has always been a great occasion with the buses arrival until today, arseholes.

As for the game, I am getting too old for this shit. That was breathtaking in the first half, and dogged in the second half. I couldn't have wished for that tonight. I'd have taken a draw and taken our chance in Manchester to be honest.

I thought TAA, Andy Robertson (of course) and Dejan Lovren were superb tonight. Still a lot of work to be done, and I am certainly not celebrating yet.

TBF Rab`s probably taking in Curzon Ashton v Spennymoor Town on his way home.

I did it a few months ago, only the second poster I’ve put on ignore on p&b (grimbo obviously being the other). One of the best decisions I’ve ever made on here, misc. football is eminently more readable.

Fair play to Liverpool though, they were very worthy winners tonight. Tiny bit fortunate with the Salah and Sane offside decisions, but their pressing in midfield, breaking at pace, and (second half especially) squeezing of the space in their third was excellent. Will need to be one hell of an arse collapse for them not to go through now.

Andy Robertson is a fucking superstar in the making as well. I love him [emoji7]

I like Liverpool but the attacking the bus stuff just seems so put on, like they’re trying their hardest to be intimidating and they’ve just went OTT. Like a stereotypical uni student trying to act like they’re mental and they end up taking it too far.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

"Man City boss Pep Guardiola: "Thank you to Jurgen for his apology. We didn't expect that, I didn't expect that. I know that is not Liverpool, the history of the club is much bigger than this four or five or 10 guys. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.""

Juventus fans would disagree. 

Barca lacklustre tonight yet still come out 4-1 ahead against a reasonable Roma side, albeit with 2 og’s.  Semedo was particularly impressive whilst both Messi and Suarez had off nights though the latter still scored.

Just watching the highlights, City unfortunate not to get a penalty at the end for the Andy tackle on Sterling.

Football is fortunate though seeing as it was that wee detestable p***k Sterling that was fouled, whilst seeing Robertson get away with it and have another great game is very pleasing.

1 minute ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Yep.

Still good they beat Citeh though.

Not bothered about that. Dont like any of them. Just sick of Liverpool fans and their constant acting like animals then campaigning when anything goes against them.

Neither City or Liverpool will win it anyway. English teams not good enough.

Archived