Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

11 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Woke up and just double checked that really happened. What a night. Need to finish this off on Tuesday. :) 

was some performance, just hope salah can at least make the bench next week

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, DanMc99 said:

was some performance, just hope salah can at least make the bench next week

Really hope so Dan ! Losing Henderson is a blow but Salah would be even bigger. 

19 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Liverpool on Talksport just now making excuses about last nights hooliganism. Are scousers born liars or are they taught that skill in borstal ??

‘Liverpool’ were on Talksport? 

1 minute ago, nsr said:

Scousers probably think a moving vehicle with all of its hubcaps is some sort of witchcraft.

Distract with a few missiles ... nobody’s even noticed they’ve gone yet.  

30 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

I'm by no means a fan of Liverpool fc, but by Christ this banter is howling.

Have some sensitivity Baz this is a difficult time for a lot of people on here. 

Have some sensitivity Baz this is a difficult time for a lot of people on here. 

Rab, are you a lottery winner? Do you even work? Looking in from afar it seems you’re either at a game or on here or Twitter! [emoji1]

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Rab, are you a lottery winner? Do you even work? Looking in from afar it seems you’re either at a game or on here or Twitter! emoji1.png

I’m sure there’s a joke in there about Liverpool fans and work in there somewhere mate ... :D 

UEFA planning to open disciplinary procedures against Lolverpool, apparently. It would be pants-jizzingly hilarious if they got that 3-0 victory taken off them.

15 minutes ago, nsr said:

UEFA planning to open disciplinary procedures against Lolverpool, apparently. It would be pants-jizzingly hilarious if they got that 3-0 victory taken off them.

very strange for someone to be aroused by that.

31 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:
I’m sure there’s a joke in there about Liverpool fans and work in there somewhere mate ... emoji3.png 

Naw mate the joke would be about folk from Liverpool. Traditionally who would support Liverpool

Oh aye if that’s the rules I’ll remember that one Bairny :lol: 

3 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I’m sure there’s a joke in there about Liverpool fans and work in there somewhere mate ... :D 

There definitely is! 

I was being serious though. You must spend a decent wedge travelling and going to the amount of games you go to week-in week-out. 

Disappointed you didn’t reply with ‘lottery winner’ tbh. Folk on here would be furious! 8)

Archived