C**** on a Train

29 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Got to love a good old jocko chip on the shoulder. 

Most folk's geography is shite. These same people probably think Norwich to Ipswick is a 20 minute walk. 

I certainly have no real idea how far it may be from sheffield to leeds. 

Not far enough I would think. And vice versa.

52 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Most folk's geography is shite. These same people probably think Norwich to Ipswick is a 20 minute walk. 

Ipswick , where people have carrots for relatives , a 20 min walk from Norritch centre , Ipswitch on the other hand isn’t anywhere ... 

and of course what would a fossil Jobby know anyway .... 

Edited by bishopburn boy

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

You should get a better map.

image.png.2e58bf3ee2ca11d10fcbc71322405c0c.png

15 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Not so much a c**t as an idiot.

It took massive willpower not to laugh in his face. Who gets on a train not knowing how far and how long the journey is

Similar but different story when I was getting the train to Balloch with an American lassie (wid/didnae) who I was hosting on couchsurfing.

Some English lad came up to the guy next to us asking when the train to Milngavie was. The fella said there's one every ten minutes or so and the next one was going there. English fella looked at the board and says "What stop is in Milngavie?" (pronouncing Milngavie correctly). I cannae remember the order of the stops but the guy says "The one after Westerton" (or whatever one it was). English guy looks at it and says "But that's Milngavie" (pronouncing it as it's spelt).

Turns out the poor fucker had been given the place to go to over the phone and down there for over an hour looking for a train going to "Mulgai" and presumed Milngavie was a different place.

13 hours ago, coprolite said:

Me neither. But if I was going to ask somebody to go from one to the other I'd look at a map first.

Do they call you soft southern shitebags?

Just an aside, but Geordies really don't like it when you call them that, they've used it as an insult themselves for so long, it just doesn't compute in their heads that that is what they are to us!!!
The confusion on their wee faces before they go red with anger is a delight to behold!!!

Just an aside, but Geordies really don't like it when you call them that, they've used it as an insult themselves for so long, it just doesn't compute in their heads that that is what they are to us!!!
The confusion on their wee faces before they go red with anger is a delight to behold!!!
can confirm. spent a week in newcastle on a work training course and they hate the nane and the stigma but spend a lot of time trying to live up to it.

Ignorance of Scottish geography isn't restricted to down south. The host of a Radio Scotland phone-in show repeatedly referred to Inverness as being in the East. Almost as bad as her hosting a programme on resuscitation despite not knowing the difference between a heart attack and a cardiac arrest...

On 11/8/2018 at 16:52, killiepiemuncher said:

Tynecastle on Saturday with a whole bunch of rugger c***s on train.

Wanted to come back to this after the last couple of ICT away trips resulted in me travelling back to Edinburgh when a load of rugby fans were wanting to head back to Glasgow. After the train pulled into Waverley instead of letting the passengers who were already on the train get off all these rugby dick heads decided to pile in and shove folk out of the way. Most were absolutely smashed tatties and didn't care who they barged out of the way so long as they could get on 7 seconds quicker.

Football fans get a hard time for some of their actions, deservedly so it must be said in some cases, but rugby fans are by far and away bigger p***ks to encounter on public transport.

Wanted to come back to this after the last couple of ICT away trips resulted in me travelling back to Edinburgh when a load of rugby fans were wanting to head back to Glasgow. After the train pulled into Waverley instead of letting the passengers who were already on the train get off all these rugby dick heads decided to pile in and shove folk out of the way. Most were absolutely smashed tatties and didn't care who they barged out of the way so long as they could get on 7 seconds quicker.

Football fans get a hard time for some of their actions, deservedly so it must be said in some cases, but rugby fans are by far and away bigger p***ks to encounter on public transport.
i dont think it mattters what sport you follow people are just shit

I got the train to Euston this morning and as it was at 6.30 I knew I'd be looking for a bit of a kip so I booked a seat on the quiet coach. Two women across the aisle were blethering but I didn't know the woman behind them was also with them until another friend got on at Motherwell- cue endless shite talk. Why would a group of four women book on a quiet coach?

19 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I got the train to Euston this morning and as it was at 6.30 I knew I'd be looking for a bit of a kip so I booked a seat on the quiet coach. Two women across the aisle were blethering but I didn't know the woman behind them was also with them until another friend got on at Motherwell- cue endless shite talk. Why would a group of four women book on a quiet coach?

So they could hear themselves talking.

3 hours ago, ah-dee said:
7 hours ago, RiG said:

i dont think it mattters what sport you follow people are just shit

I thought the 1st post was the best post I was gonnae read all week and then it was immediately beaten by the following post.

Excellent posting fellas. 2 well earned Greenies

Edited by Gaz FFC

3 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Pie-kicking contest?

These two selfish inconsiderate c***s on the train from Glasgow to Ayr yesterday afternoon taking up 4 seats while folk stood near the doors either side. Greedy fat bint next to instrument spent the whole journey gorging on shit. Her companions sevco scarf said it all.

IMG-20181124-WA0003.jpegETA.......apologies for making a c**t of posting my first picture!!

Edited by jimmy boo