C**** on a Train

On 30/10/2019 at 12:59, coprolite said:

I stay on my homebound train until the last stop. At the second last stop a mannie gets on to tidy up and take the seat reservations off. 

On occasion, I have been sat between him and some manky b*****ds leftovers and/or rubbish on a table.  He asks me to pass it to him. 

So far, it's only been mainly empty sandwich boxes and bottles, so I've scowled and obliged. One day there's bound to be an apple core or half eaten sannie and I'm going to have to resist. Is there any way I can say "it's not my job to clean up other people's shite" without sounding like a massive bell end?

just eat the leftovers - no potential staff/coprolite exchange need take place, and you get a cheeky extra snackette for nowt - everyone's a winner !

Fucking hell..... There a lad on this train holding court now claiming that he earns 160k a year as a sparky, but he is also followed by millions on Youtube and the guy who owns youtube gives him money to help the homeless.

He gives 60k of his own money to homeless people.

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Get it recorded and on YouTube, you'll make a mint. No time for scruples, it's 2019.

Fortunately not in the same vicinity anymore. 

I am c**t at a table of four for one, armed with cans of tennents and headphones to ward those who might seek to speak to me. 

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Fortunately not in the same vicinity anymore. 

I am c**t at a table of four for one, armed with cans of tennents and headphones to ward those who might seek to speak to me. 

Sensible tactics, nearly always works unless an alky gets on looking for a brother.

15 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Sensible tactics, nearly always works unless an alky gets on looking for a brother.

I used to crew change offshore with a guy who used to buy a solitary can of Tennants super so he could get a table to himself. His undoing was a roaster who was just released from Peterhead prison who pretty much took the can and asked if he could have it whilst cracking it. Said he wasnt supposed to be drinking and then tried to nick bevy off the drinks trolley later.

The most absolutely reeking, pish stained Jake just got on the tram. He's utterly bowfing and people literally getting off waiting on the next one because of the stench.
I'm genuinely frightened the smell will cling onto me, it's 100 times worse than the cat litter in the morning.

People who take phone calls on the train are in this category. The latest guy has taken a call from Pauline bout memberships for some club. Oh here’s his second call coming now and he’s only been on the train since Aberdour. We’re outside Inverkeithing now. He’s taking a call from his wife about where the WiFi code is. What did these hopeless c***s do before mobile phones?

This could possibly be a PTTGONYN but I despise c***s who take phone calls on the train. Just bump it and call them back when you get off the train.

I hate slow trains where I have to spend an extended period with my fellow passengers. 

12 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

People who take phone calls on the train are in this category. The latest guy has taken a call from Pauline bout memberships for some club. Oh here’s his second call coming now and he’s only been on the train since Aberdour. We’re outside Inverkeithing now. He’s taking a call from his wife about where the WiFi code is. What did these hopeless c***s do before mobile phones?

This could possibly be a PTTGONYN but I despise c***s who take phone calls on the train. Just bump it and call them back when you get off the train.

I hate slow trains where I have to spend an extended period with my fellow passengers. 

Definite PTTGOYN for me.

If it's a quiet coach or if they spend the entire time loudly on a phone call then I'm with you. But don't see the issue with taking a short call to be honest. 

Personally, f**k phoning people on the train though, getting cut off every 2 minutes drives me mad.

27 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Causes rows in my house, as I refuse calls while I'm on the train.

WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER? I DIDN'T KNOW WHEN TO PUT THE DINNER ON!

With regard to phones on the train, I always remember the story about the guy, back when only (self-)important businessmen had mobiles, nattering away twenty to the dozen on his (brick-sized) phone, issuing orders to buy this and sell that. Then an old man in the next carriage had a heart attack and the guard asked the businessman if they could use his phone to call an ambulance. Guy had to admit it wasn't a real phone...

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

I utterly despise people who have clearly just finished work for the day and are on the way home, but pull out the phone to carry on having meetings or whatnot. The minute I'm out the door work couldn't be further from my mind. They'd have to threaten my firstborn son to get me to chip in outside of my contracted hours.

I utterly despise people who have clearly just finished work for the day and are on the way home, but pull out the phone to carry on having meetings or whatnot. The minute I'm out the door work couldn't be further from my mind. They'd have to threaten my firstborn son to get me to chip in outside of my contracted hours.

‘Utterly despise’ someone who has a different work pattern to you?