C**** on a Train

• 4 weeks later...

As there isn't a "c***s about to get on trains" thread this will have to do. 

If you're the p***k that found the simple task of getting a return ticket to Central from Patterton too much for you this morning, whilst the queue of fully functioning adults got ever longer behind you, resulting in 7 or 8 people muttering "for f**k sake" as the train arrived at the station, then you're a juddering thundercunt that should be euthanised for the sake of humanity. 

Edited by KnightswoodBear

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Violinist leaves 310 year old £250000 violin on a train. Any P&Bers left similarly valuable goods on public transport?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/oct/28/musician-asks-public-for-help-after-leaving-c18th-violin-on-train

I often lose my will to live on public transport.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50187528

When pregnant Amanda Mancino-Williams boarded a train with her three children last week, she felt safe in the knowledge they had four seats booked.

It was the second leg of a six-hour journey, the first part of which had been spent standing.

"I thought 'thank God,'" she says. "I thought we would be able to sit."

But when Amanda and her family - with luggage for a week's holiday - clambered through the packed carriage, they soon saw their reserved seats were partly occupied by an older couple.

"There was another gentleman sitting at the table who realised it was our seats and got up very quickly, but I could see the woman sort of whisper to her husband when she realised we were on our way."

4 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

When pregnant Amanda Mancino-Williams boarded a train with her three children last week, she felt safe in the knowledge they had four seats booked.

It was the second leg of a six-hour journey, the first part of which had been spent standing.

But when Amanda and her family - with luggage for a week's holiday - clambered through the packed carriage, they soon saw their reserved seats were partly occupied by an older couple.

"There was another gentleman sitting at the table who realised it was our seats and got up very quickly, but I could see the woman sort of whisper to her husband when she realised we were on our way."

Get this guy on the case

If it was a teenager being the p***k the story would be less sympathetic, “what can we do?” Up by the lapels and huckled off. Same rules apply, auld arsehole!

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

Aye. I had to go to A&E in England, place was rammed, folk on trolleys in the corridor, staff clearly struggling. There was a couple of that sort sat waiting too getting more and more agitated about how long it was taking, raging when more seriously hurt people who came in after them were seen before them, all while reading the Daily Mail. I wish I'd gone over and suggested they might be part of their own problem.

Even people near death should respect the polite British queuing system.

I stay on my homebound train until the last stop. At the second last stop a mannie gets on to tidy up and take the seat reservations off. 

On occasion, I have been sat between him and some manky b*****ds leftovers and/or rubbish on a table.  He asks me to pass it to him. 

So far, it's only been mainly empty sandwich boxes and bottles, so I've scowled and obliged. One day there's bound to be an apple core or half eaten sannie and I'm going to have to resist. Is there any way I can say "it's not my job to clean up other people's shite" without sounding like a massive bell end?

13 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I stay on my homebound train until the last stop. At the second last stop a mannie gets on to tidy up and take the seat reservations off. 

On occasion, I have been sat between him and some manky b*****ds leftovers and/or rubbish on a table.  He asks me to pass it to him. 

So far, it's only been mainly empty sandwich boxes and bottles, so I've scowled and obliged. One day there's bound to be an apple core or half eaten sannie and I'm going to have to resist. Is there any way I can say "it's not my job to clean up other people's shite" without sounding like a massive bell end?

I doubt he'd ask you to pass him stuff like that. Presumably he's wearing gloves so he's safe enough but he's not going to expect you to handle other people's food items with your bare hands.

I"ve generally found that people travelling by bus behave much worse than train travellers. Glasgow buses have to have at least one utter c**t on board by local bye-laws. Today it's the w****r who insists on opening a window despite it being absolutely Baltic outside.

19 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Today it's the w****r who insists on opening a window despite it being absolutely Baltic outside.

happened to me.

guy opened the window,i closed it,.guy opened the window,i closed it,.guy opened the window,i closed it,.guy opened the window,i closed it.

getting fed up with the situation i asked the guy what he was playing at to which he replied..........draughts ya dobber.

🤔

I"ve generally found that people travelling by bus behave much worse than train travellers. Glasgow buses have to have at least one utter c**t on board by local bye-laws. Today it's the w****r who insists on opening a window despite it being absolutely Baltic outside.

As someone who get Glasgow buses every day this is very true. I think if there’s under 3 scumbags on it should be cause for a massive celebration.