C**** on a Train

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Some lass (admittedly a Wid) eating from a bowl of cereal ffs.

Seen worse. As long as she doesn't tip the last of the milk onto the floor before she puts the bowl away...

• 3 weeks later...

On the way to Newcastle on Friday, Seen a couple with two toddlers sit across from us and they were loud and annoying so headphones were swiftly put to use.

I then look to my right to see a woman changing this toddlers dirty nappy in a full carriage on the table where no doubt people eat from.

THERE'S NAPPY CHANGING TABLES IN THE TOILET FFS!

stinking too.

31 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

On the way to Newcastle on Friday, Seen a couple with two toddlers sit across from us and they were loud and annoying so headphones were swiftly put to use.

I then look to my right to see a woman changing this toddlers dirty nappy in a full carriage on the table where no doubt people eat from.

THERE'S NAPPY CHANGING TABLES IN THE TOILET FFS!

stinking too.

Nothing to worry about. According to Estragon IS NOT a fud over on the Washing youre hands (sic) thread there's no such things as germs.

1 minute ago, GordonD said:

Nothing to worry about. According to Estragon IS NOT a fud over on the Washing youre hands (sic) thread there's no such things as germs.

Class, now I feel like a fool for caring about hygiene for the past 22 years.

Why was I not made aware of this before!?

13 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Football fans piling onto the subway carriage and not letting people off first, then taking the huff when they have to move to let them out

If they're OF fans they probably don't visit Glasgow that often and are unaware of subway etiquette.

19 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Possibly not much chance of being one on this train.

Bet they don't have any problems with people putting bags on seats.

Also a good thing that the Japanese have a taboo about farting.

Currently on my commute home and someone in the carriage has their WhatsApp/text message/whatever notification set to the car locking "chirps" (beep-beep).

Currently going off every couple of minutes. Not sure who the culprit is as they are behind me somewhere.

Who even has notifications on these day? Just stick it to vibrate FFS [emoji34][emoji34]

57 minutes ago, Super_J said:

Currently on my commute home and someone in the carriage has their WhatsApp/text message/whatever notification set to the car locking "chirps" (beep-beep).

Currently going off every couple of minutes. Not sure who the culprit is as they are behind me somewhere.

Who even has notifications on these day? Just stick it to vibrate FFS emoji34.pngemoji34.png

Is there any chance the train ploughed through a level crossing earlier?

Who even has notifications on these day? Just stick it to vibrate FFS [emoji34][emoji34]
I do. But on a train I turn it right down as I'm a considerate c**t and hate drawing attention to myself in case another P&Ber is lurking nearby.

17 hours ago, Super_J said:

Who even has notifications on these day? Just stick it to vibrate FFS emoji34.pngemoji34.png

15 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

I do. But on a train I turn it right down as I'm a considerate c**t and hate drawing attention to myself in case another P&Ber is lurking nearby.

No prizes for guessing that the middle-aged loser who goes to bed in full Saint Mirren pyjamas would be ^^^doing it wrong.

Edited by vikingTON