C**** on a Train

Inverkeithing train pest. 
[mention=31698]Zen Archer[/mention] or [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] IMO (grass thread for this pish)
https://www.fifetoday.co.uk/news/hunt-for-man-after-indecency-and-assault-on-fife-train-1-4878683 

Would also like to distance myself from this...unfortunately I was in Fife around this time but fortunately I am not (yet) an old fat bald guy...it’s coming but not yet.

Coming back from the armadillo tonight and there's a guy, wee, red faced and ginger, sitting with a fucking bang tidy blonde American lassie. Ticket collecter comes along and he sits staring down at his phone while she asked for a ticket to Bridgeton. Struggling with the terminology and asking 'is it bridge town, bridge brig, that's how u say it yeah' he doesnt bat an eyelid from his phone. She gets her ticket he then turns to the collector, ' same again, on my card' doesn't break breath to her all the way to their stop then get off at Bridgetown together, still glued to his phone.

What an utter c*nt

Woman has just got on the train. She has a cat box type thing. The noise coming from it was a bit strange. Closer inspection reveals a a giant fucking RAT. Squealing and clawing the bars, it's about the size of a small dog. Not even white or black, a big grey fucker straight out a bin.

18 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

Coming back from the armadillo tonight and there's a guy, wee, red faced and ginger, sitting with a fucking bang tidy blonde American lassie. Ticket collecter comes along and he sits staring down at his phone while she asked for a ticket to Bridgeton. Struggling with the terminology and asking 'is it bridge town, bridge brig, that's how u say it yeah' he doesnt bat an eyelid from his phone. She gets her ticket he then turns to the collector, ' same again, on my card' doesn't break breath to her all the way to their stop then get off at Bridgetown together, still glued to his phone.

What an utter c*nt

Maybe he's deaf, you heartless beast.

And another thing. The train is about half full. Some daft bint is sitting crosslegged on the floor outside the lavvy.

Don't start me about the loudmouth bellowing down the phone about how shit things have been, but thankfully she's back writing scripts now.

26 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

And another thing. The train is about half full. Some daft bint is sitting crosslegged on the floor outside the lavvy.

Don't start me about the loudmouth bellowing down the phone about how shit things have been, but thankfully she's back writing scripts now.

She's a doctor? What are you after?

What an utter c*nt

Wee fella doesn’t sexually harass a woman...total c**t there like

Woman has just got on the train. She has a cat box type thing. The noise coming from it was a bit strange. Closer inspection reveals a a giant fucking RAT. Squealing and clawing the bars, it's about the size of a small dog. Not even white or black, a big grey fucker straight out a bin.

Wheelie?

19 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:
12 hours ago, NJ2 said:

You miss the point. They were together, he was punching miles above his weight yet wasn't paying any attention to her.

I thought the point was that she was struggling to explain to the ticket collector what she wanted and he didn't help out.

Skanky Scouse c**t sitting across from me. She starts shouting at her phone, that's on loud speaker. Not an angry shout, just clearly incapable of talking at a normal fucking level. Tits are huge and hinging oot which is the only thing going for her.

I had to move a few seats back next to a woman and a guy at a table. The woman had her bag on the seat so I asked "Is it ok if I sit next to you just now until that loudmouth Scouser finishes her call?"

"Yeah no bother" she says......... with a Scouse accent.

Reckon I ended up being the c**t.

Skanky Scouse c**t sitting across from me. She starts shouting at her phone, that's on loud speaker. Not an angry shout, just clearly incapable of talking at a normal fucking level. Tits are huge and hinging oot which is the only thing going for her.

I had to move a few seats back next to a woman and a guy at a table. The woman had her bag on the seat so I asked "Is it ok if I sit next to you just now until that loudmouth Scouser finishes her call?"

"Yeah no bother" she says......... with a Scouse accent.

Reckon I ended up being the c**t.
You should have been patrolling the train instead of mingling with the riff-raff!

1 hour ago, JamesP_81 said:
13 hours ago, NJ2 said:

You miss the point. They were together, he was punching miles above his weight yet wasn't paying any attention to her.

Treat em mean and keep em keen. Instead of judging maybe you should learn from this. 

Apologies mate, from what you said I thought they were strangers and he should be using her not being able to explain as a chance to step in then try and hit on her.

On 21/02/2019 at 11:04, 19QOS19 said:

This seriously pisses me off. There is absolutely no excuse to stink given how cheap soap is.

I've no issue with 'fresh' BO or clearly BO as a result of working all day. It's that stale, never washed in months smell that fucks me off. How folk get to this stage absolutely baffles me 

Never underestimate the laziness of people.

Not only are people complete cocks but people are a shower of lazy c***s also.

Literally every single day i see complete acts of laziness that make me want to stab on a daily basis.